How to attract advertisers?

lord

Hello guys,

It’s been 6 years as a Webmaster, But I still have problems about finding advertisers for my websites.

May be Google adsense is an option, but I believe it is not an effective way to earn some revenue, especially if you Have a website which has just 5.000 page views a day.

Basically my website is a “ How to play .....(like poker, blackjack etc.)” website, and mostly I receive offers from gambling companies at least once a week ( they really offer good payments) , but since it is illegal, I have ignored all of them.

At this point I need your valuable suggestions, showing me the way to go and find potential advertisers, who are possibly intrested in “ how to play ...”.

And also, do you have any other suggestions for earning some money apart from ads?

Thanks a lot

Rob Whisonant

Have you considered creating and selling courses om playing different card games? If you can create some advanced courses you could do well selling them.

lord

Thanks Rob, Yes I have considered but I have no time for that. I appreciate your suggestion, perhaps I can find someone to do that.

paul1129

Hello guys,

It’s been 6 years as a Webmaster, But I still have problems about finding advertisers for my websites.

May be Google adsense is an option, but I believe it is not an effective way to earn some revenue, especially if you Have a website which has just 5.000 page views a day.

Basically my website is a “ How to play .....(like poker, blackjack etc.)” website, and mostly I receive offers from gambling companies at least once a week ( they really offer good payments) , but since it is illegal, I have ignored all of them.

At this point I need your valuable suggestions, showing me the way to go and find potential advertisers, who are possibly intrested in “ how to play ...”.

And also, do you have any other suggestions for earning some money apart from ads?

Thanks a lot
If you have 5k pv per day then why don't you tried BSA or Adclerks? They can connect you directly to the advertisers in return they will get an amount of your income as a commission.

lord

lord
I appreciate your idea, but the main problem about them is " the way to get paid". It is not possible to get paid neither by banks nor paypal since it is banned in my country.

paul1129

Then you have pretty much very limited options. What payment processors are actually allowed in your country?

lord

lord
I consider bitcoin is an option. And also Global Advertisers like Google adsense who are able to pay their publishers legally in any country would be wonderful to work with.

I still have hope to find the right way.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello guys,

First you need to ask how advertisers will find out your site to ask advertisements on your site, that will solve your problem.

Have you applied SEO for your site to increase organic traffic? that source of traffic will be the best source to increase advertisers for your websites.

Google adsense is just one of ways to earn money from websites, and as you said, your website has less page views hence you will earn very less if you apply this ad network.

brucealmighty

Which other ads did you try? Banner/ pop/ push? with 5K per day you can make more then 150$

lord

lord
Actually the main problem is finding advertisers.

What kind of ads or which advertisers provide a revenue of 150$ per day with just 5 K page views? Let me know if I have a chance to do it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.