How To Generate Traffic From Instagram?

daniel_m

How Do I Generate Traffic For My Website From Instagram? And If You Are Generating Targetted Traffic From Instagram Please Share How You Are Doing it!
It would be great if you please tell me paid and free both ways.
Is paid worth it?

TheLarbyAMR

There are a lot of tutorials on YouTube. It's a big topic, no one will write a long long help note for you. You should watch those videos. That will help you out. For better help you can buy a course on Udemy or get it with coupon,

Thanks

amysmart

There are many ways to get traffic from Instagram
1. Write your profile detail and put the link in the boi
2. Instagram recently began a new service that allows tag product in their organic Instagram photos
3. Your organic posts on Instagram arent linkable. Organic Stories are linkable if you have a verified account.
4. Post quality pictures with a targeted location and people
5. You can run an Instagram Ad campaign. You can start a campaign with just $5 per day that you can achieve statistically relevant results in short time.

gracadedues

From what I've learnt so far, shoutouts from the right people is a really good way to get started. You can also create a mini funnel on Instagram to get people to want to go to your site through IG ads.

Patrick_Kane

Use paid promotions to gather an audience that you need. After getting some good numbers (at least 10k followers) start posting links to stories and bio.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.