Cheap Autoresponder System?

Hugo E.

Can you guys tell me what is the cheapest autoresponder service around? I was recommended to aweber, mailchimp, getresponse, madmimi and mailerlite but I don't know which is better and cheaper. I would like to hear your experience on these providers?

Rob Whisonant

Be careful when using the word cheap. That usually costs you more in the long run. Poor inboxing, banned IP's etc.

If you are just starting out, stick with either aweber or getresponse. You will most likely need their hold your hand customer service.

Once you know what you are doing, go self hosted and use SMTP services or Amazon SES.

Fredrick

AS our mod had said think of affordable and best one which
in my experience is you can go for rapidresponsebot which
is good if you can get the one off price they provide best
support and works good as you get the mails delivered
to inbox seamlessly only thing is you need to get leads
through optin system.

Fredrick

Yes the above is the demo on the dashboard fo the autoresponder
system configuring messages etc...also i had send PM on the
details ... check it out and let me know if you need more on it...
you are most welcome to Ask ...Thanks!
Fredrick

gracadedues

When I first started out I just used mailchimp so that I could practice and get my head around it. It's free and good way to test things out with. The most important thing when in my opinion, when it comes to autoresponders is to look at integrations and what you want to use it for.

hamlak

@Hugo E, I don't know if you found the autoresponder service that you were looking for or not, but I will just go ahead and post this for the benefits of every member here now or in future. I want to share what I use. Maybe someone with a more expensive service can even make a switch to what I use.

I use a service called All In One Profits which provides me with most tools for my online business. These includes premium Hosting, Pro Autoresponders, Trackers, Rotatator, Splash page Builders, etc. Individually this set of tools will cost anywhere from $100 – $150 per month. But the great company behind the program has been able to assemble everything together and members only pay as little as $11.50. Yes you read right (not a typo!) I pay only $11.50 per month for all my tools.

I wrote a full review of the service at the link below. Go check it out, you will like it.

http://www.ewealthsuccess.com/all-in-one-profits-my-review

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.