What are the differences of doing local and foreign SEO ? Any helpful tips ?

katarona

Hello, I have managed to do some SEO only for business within my country, most of them local, so I know the techniques, but a current client of mine has a starting foreign business and wants me to make optimization for it. What do you consider is suitable for the situation, what techniques should I use ?
Please share some experience.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Hello, I have managed to do some SEO only for business within my country, most of them local, so I know the techniques, but a current client of mine has a starting foreign business and wants me to make optimization for it. What do you consider is suitable for the situation, what techniques should I use ?
Please share some experience.
Instead of doing SEO locally then you can do it globally by promoting or having backlinks from global sites. In the addition, you need to change content that focus on global audience because the hobby of visitors from one country and another country is a bit different.

Mohit Saraogi

Global search engine optimization is the right SEO to use if your product, service or business is trying to appeal to a worldwide target audience. When you use global SEO tactics for something like “dental offices in Minneapolis,” your search engine optimization strategies are going to reach as far as places as Europe, South America or someone searching for dental services in Hong Kong. Someone who offers local services would benefit much more greatly from a local SEO campaign, which will offer more relevant results and appeal to a target market that can actually take advantage of the services.

Local search engine optimization is better for the small businesses that have locations in a concentrated city or region. This can be a medical facility, dental practice, car repair service, restaurant, supermarket or retail store and much more. When a local or small business chooses a local SEO campaign, their site’s chances of appearing higher on search engine result lists increase for that concentrated area – which boosts their online presence and exposure to local Internet users who are actively searching for something related to their trade.

Arkinson4

I am not much expert in seo. But as far as I know about seo local is done for local customers. If you would like to drive regional traffic then local seo is important. And therefore local listing is much more important in order to flourish your business. And for global customers world wide seo is done.

Drandy4

By doing local SEO you'll get regional visitors and in foreign you'll get world wide visitors. :)

Waldenverney

I think it's going both ways. I mean if you want to build a website that would trade some stuff only for your local market, then the title H1 should be on just on your language and just for your country. However, if your website is about the info that probably would be interesting for the other countries, I think it's best to make an H1 title international and on the international language, English like an example. I remember, when I first wanted to create my website, I didn't have the necessary experience since I wanted to make it look professional did. However, I have some friends that know which is the best SEO agencies and my luck that I got on SEO Manchester agency. They are quite professionals, since they have pretty good knowledge in the marketing and digital industry that helps them to make a website even more better. Actually I'm still using their services...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.