Growing businesses through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn?

katarona

Hello, how is it going, friends?
I am currently working in SEO and optimizing some websites for clients, but I do want to start some social media campaigns.
I want to grow some business through Facebook and Instagram, so what are good ways to start this right ?
Can you, please, share some previous experience and give me tips and reviews.

cogxim

Hi Katarona
If you are new in Promotion through Social Medium than you are at correct path. Social Marketing is one of the best and cost efficient method to grow your business. I am telling with my best experience on all Social Platform.
Only you have to be careful before using social promotion that which medium will be best for your business.
For Example :
If you are running an eCommerce Website of gift shop then according to me FB and Insta will be the best medium for it, as there is good traffic of teenagers.
Social Platforms is one of the best platform to generate awareness about our products.
All what matter in campaign is the effective tag line and the audience you have choosed.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello, how is it going, friends?
I am currently working in SEO and optimizing some websites for clients, but I do want to start some social media campaigns.
You should concentrate on SEO as you are doing, it will give you quality traffic than social media.

I want to grow some business through Facebook and Instagram, so what are good ways to start this right ?
Can you, please, share some previous experience and give me tips and reviews.
Starting profiles/fage on Facebook and Instagram, grow it with more followers and fans, when you promote your service, you can get a bit more traffic from these social networks but keep in mind that they will not be quality as organic traffic and you only get a small amount of traffic from them.

skipper123

u can use hash-tags in insta it very useful there is many apps in google store can help you to find the best hash-tags for your niche try them and use them all in your posts in ansta you will find big difference i love it

manijones

Hi, If you want to grow visitors on your website then the best way is to run Google ads or Ads on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. It also depends on what sets of audience you want to target. According to that you can start running ads on these platforms, All the best.

idontwanna

You can grow on different platforms because establishing a presence on different sites is useful but the meat of the matter is what business are you trying to for first.

Because it's harder to persuade customers in buying into your service nowadays with the prevalence of one of the most powerful technological tools of our generation: Google. Everyone has an endless library in their pockets and can look up things online in a second.

So you really need to walk the talk you try to showcase online in order to convince others. If you're a social media marketing consulting business, your social media presence should be top-notch.

If you're a video marketing business, you should have at least a presence on Youtube, TikTok, or IGTV.

One business that I've been looking at recently is an online learning platform business called Quantic. Given the nature of their business, it would make the most sense that they'd have a presence on LinkedIn where most people would flaunt their degrees (i.e. added marketing for them) and that's exactly what they're doing. They have more than 50k followers on LinkedIn.

To borrow Ali Abdaal's words, it's all about maximizing your unfair advantages and skills to locate which platform would put the ball in your area.

amyst

I agree with all of the comments above. The one thing i learnt for the past few years - social media is the best for advertising and promoting the business

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.