E-mail marketing, a necessary tool or can we skip it ?

katarona

Hey, guys, I do want to know if E-mail marketing is still so powerful in 2018 as it was in the last few years?
What should I know about it, if considering starting some campaigns?
What are the best platforms? Mailchimp?
I have never practiced it, is it a must for online marketing?
Please, share some valuable opinions.

Rob Whisonant

Email marketing is just as powerful as it has always been. As long as you are doing it properly.

Best platform? Now that is total opinion. My personal opinion for new email marketers is to use aweber or getresponse.

HostechSupport

Email marketing is a dynamic yet necessary tool to stay connected with the customers while promoting your business. Email marketing is a technique where, an organization sends a commercial message to a group of individuals through electronic email transfer. Email Marketing is done commonly through advertisements, requests for business, sales or donation solicitation. MailChimp is good email marketing platform to automate your marketing email campaigns, track your ROI and generate more business.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hey, guys, I do want to know if E-mail marketing is still so powerful in 2018 as it was in the last few years?
Yes it is still so powerful in this year but make sure you have a big & quality email list to make your own email marketing campaigns.

Email template, server or services to send emails out, don't forget to have a tracking link to see if it is effective.

You can try these platforms if you don't want to use Mailchimp
EmailOctopus
SwipePost
SendX
SwipeMail
Sales-push
Sender.net
MailerLite
Moosend
Drip
SalesHandy
Aweber
Get Response
Active Campaign
Spark Post
eSputnik.com

Yes it is a must have that you can not ignore, but to make it work for you, you need to learn how to make a right email marketing campaign to get good conversions for your websites/services or products when you promote them through email marketing.

emodafinil

yes email marketing is very important and is effective and result giving source of advertisement.

email is a very cheap source.
not every type of ads we can only do on fb but some are professional which we have to do through mailing.
mail is a very trusted source of marketing.

paritosh

In these days email marketing is the most powerful source for building the brand for any kind of business. This helps to rise your conversion rate directly towards your business.

OctaBaz

yeah it is best of all and very effective too in this time also

romanalexeevich198

E-mail marketing can definitely be considered a powerful tool. I periodically do mailing and they after some period of time bear "fruit".

Goyum

Email marketing still works because it is affordable, environmentally friendly, a direct line to the consumer, provides ability to direct the reader to other sites/info and allows the business sending the emails to view analytic data to better target their audience and make the most of future emails they send.

Fixfast

According to my point of view. Email marketing is one of pay tool. Compare to other SEO method it will reach quick. How important we present our profile is important. If it is not attractive we definitely skip and go. We need to take care of promos, offers and stunning presentation.

Some time it will go to spam also we need to take care that also. We have to spend some expenses

emililadjet

Yes. Very effective and is still so powerful in 2018. For us and for our customers for whom we run email marketing campaigns.

LearnTheNew

Email marketing works till now. If you running a blog the news updated of you blog post for your followers. Share through email marketing.

Regarding
@LearnTheNew

stephenrobes

Email Marketing is successful tool for accessing messages into prospects and your customers.

ethelglover

Mailchimp isn't merely a marketing platform -- it has another brain for the company. Make and send mails and handle contacts, and keep on top of one's promotion.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.