Can Anyone guide me how I can target USA market.

lakshmi

Can Anyone guide me how I can target USA market.

We are a chennai, India based mobile app development company, i need visits and leads from USA. Kindly guide me in reaching USA audience. Thanks in Advance.

Rob Whisonant

Google adwords, bing ads, facebook ads.... to name a few. All of them let you target by country.

Knightrider

Hello

How do you want to target , can you elaborate on that? Do you want to get visitors using organic traffic or Inorganic traffic. If organic,

1)you should optimise your website for USA search engine by hosting your site in USA based data centre.
2) Using .com domain extension.
3) Getting backlinks from USA based websites

Inorganic traffic..
1) Use social media platform like Facebook to target USA based audience through their sponsoring program.
2) Use google adsense.

lakshmi

Google adwords, bing ads, facebook ads.... to name a few. All of them let you target by country.
Thank you Rob for your reply

Hello

How do you want to target , can you elaborate on that? Do you want to get visitors using organic traffic or Inorganic traffic. If organic,

1)you should optimise your website for USA search engine by hosting your site in USA based data centre.
2) Using .com domain extension.
3) Getting backlinks from USA based websites

Inorganic traffic..
1) Use social media platform like Facebook to target USA based audience through their sponsoring program.
2) Use google adsense.
Thank you for your reply, i am trying to get orgainc traffic , can you please elaborate in detail, how i can reach them thorugh organic way

lakshmi

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, 1.we already hosted our website in USA 2. made tagetting USA in search console too.
3.Can you guide me how i can get links fom US based website is there any resource or ways to get links from their?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.