Want to Increase visitors for my Blog

johnalexa

Hello,

I want to increase my blog visitors and readers...so please let me know the best SEO practices for the same.

Rob Whisonant

Write highly valuable quality articles and blog posts that people want to read and are LOOKING for.

Obtain high value backlinks.

Thant's basically it in a nut shell.

vishwa

Provide helpful articles to your users like you can post tutorials and how to guides on topics where you have good knowledge and help your readers. Share your posts on Social Networking sites to get initial traffic. Do some on page and off page SEO work to rank your blog in search engines. Do blog commenting and Guest posting. This will definitely help you to boost your traffic.

Daniel@30

Hello,

I want to increase my blog visitors and readers...so please let me know the best SEO practices for the same.
Provide a helpful content to the user (Content is King) write a unique content with the use of trending information. what user want?

Then build high-quality backlinks in content or different place.

katarona

You need to figure out a strong link-building strategy, but you have to be careful, do not spam your blog everywhere for no reason. That would be serious mistake. Search only for forums and blogs which are related to the content of your blog, give solutions, ask questions and place your link gradually, not too much at one day. Keep up the good work, pal.

simicartan

the content must be unique and you need to share it on every social media channel. built quality backlinks to it so your blog can get a higher rank on SERP.

WP Android

Use the remarkable content strategy to get traffic to your blog. Their amazing content turned them into respected experts, helped them build a loyal fan base and opened up huge opportunities in their business and personal lives.

AdminKings

Hello,

There’s lots of techniques you can implement for on page SEO and off page SEO. I think the replies you’ve got so far are great.

A good few tools for you which are free and I strongly suggest you use them are Google Trends to see whats hot and trending and Adwords for Keyword Research to see what Keywords you should be ranking for and implementing into your content.

Try to use an SEO plugin for whatever software you’re using. Wordpress has Yoast SEO which is the number one tool for keeping google happy.

Now the phrase ‘’content is king’’ is true to an extent but it’s not everything. I’m a firm believer in quality over quantity.

I’m not saying write 100 word articles but whatever you write, make sure it’s quality and will help the reader and keep them engaged.

For example. I would much rather read a blog post which is 1,000 words which is engaging to me and I get something out of vs a 3,000 word article which makes me switch off after reading the first few paragraphs. Google knows this by the bounce rate. Keep that in mind.

I could talk to you all day about SEO but keep to the basics, nail them and do them right then start more advanced techniques!

Hope this helps :)

Fredrick

ok what if you don't know to create article...
as everyone above says content is king you
can get good content from iwriter or you can
yourself generate good content using software
like spinrewriter..

AdminKings

AdminKings
I think thats a whole new subject in itself really. If you’re a blogger you generally want to enjoy blogging and with the passion for your niche, it should be fairly easy to blog about it and not run out of ideas.

Of course it’s a learning curve at the start and you improve with feedback and expeirence.

Agree’d you can hire writers and it can work with an experienced writer who knows a thing or two about SEO, keywords and readability but it can become expensive, especially for startup bloggers who dont have much funding.

The best way I firmly believe is to practice, write out as you please and go back and edit accordingly and once you get the hang of things you’ve just learnt a new skill which can get you pretty far on your websites and you could even be hired for writing content.

Generating content doesnt really give your content a personal touch to connect with your audience though, right?

This is just my opinion of course, and if something works for you, more power to you my friend! :)

juliaann

Increase visitors on a Blog is really little hard for those don't have good information about the latest link building tricks and SEO because SEO plays an important role to increase traffic.

So you should follow SEO tricks, Which will help you increase visitors for your Blog.

tech8181

Focus more on the content, high quality, unique and valuable content plays an important role.

Create an interactive space for the readers to retain them through blog commenting, etc.

Gain some quality backlink and work on your overall backlink profile.

ruwaidmalik

First thing you should decide is the target. what number of monthly visitors you want. then you need to set a time line to achieve your target. at next, you set your On-Page that is crucial even for a blog. Being a blogger, you should already be good at content so create quality content for your own blog and also as guest blogger. i suggest you to plan for long term. Only quality back link will give you long term success that you can achieve through hiogh quality content.

paritosh

For increasing more traffic to your blog your need to create more and more unique content that attracts your readers and social media marketing also need to do in a proper way for this content.

nacyreyes

Start social media marketing for your blog and share your blog content through this. Therefore you may can get good social traffic through this.

Goyum

This depends on many things including your business model, target customer and market path.

Do you need to improve the site yourself, or do you need to reach new audiences and get further engagement?

For your website, it is essential: Responsive (Mobile friendly); SEO friendly; Optimized for your customers' experience and travel with user friendly and content.

For promotion, a great place to start where your potential customers are already "online".

Widely, there are two things you need to do"

Share valuable content: start here, get it right, keep it going
Promote your pages: Bring them to the right audience, stimulate engagement

There are several ways to optimize this activity. Some tasks can be automated to help you save time (and money). Platform's hyper-targeting capabilities allow you to stay relevant, and maximize your return-on-investment.

freakyinnovators

One of the best option to increase blog visitors is to publish engaging and entertainment content regularly. Increasing blog traffic is really a tough job but not impossible. You have to make connections with other bloggers and ask them to read and comment on your blog posts. You can also make a Facebook group, Google Plus community to share your blog posts to get traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.