How to Improve website blog or which topic be choose?

Virender

Hello All

I have written blogs but don't know how to build traffic.
most importantly i am not aware of how to write nice and perfect blog for users?
I have searched a lot about it but unfortunately find nothing relate to.

If possible please suggest me on that.

Thanks in advance.

paul1129

Its confusing to me. You said you have written blogs and yet you don't know how they generate traffic And most importantly what people like!! Then how come you have written blogs?

janetwaston

Fist of you decided your blog topic and written. Are You asking the website blog right? Should be what if you provide a host than you decided and post your website blog. Maybe you should be written the security type blog or cloud type etc.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello All

I have written blogs but don't know how to build traffic.
Have you tried to promote your blogs posts on forums or social networks?

most importantly i am not aware of how to write nice and perfect blog for users?
I have searched a lot about it but unfortunately find nothing relate to.

If possible please suggest me on that.

Thanks in advance.
Have you learned SEO? or have knowledge about SEO?
If yes, you should do keyword research and provide quality articles for your blog. Organic traffic will come.

freakyinnovators

One thing I want to clear here that people publish blog post to generate traffic on the website. I don't know what was your goal when you publish blog posts. To generate traffic on the blog you have to research about your business and topics which people generally search. Try to find those topics and start writing content and publish them. It is not just you write anything and that will get visits. You have to be specific while writing the blog post content to get traffic.

WP Android

We have first chosen our category related Keywords and looking for that words and phrases that people type into search Engines. We need to write the right content for search engines & your ideal prospect to find you.

You can get the more details on SaeculumSolutions to Improve your Website Traffic and get better rank on Search Engine.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.