[SPECIAL OFFER][NEW][10% COUPON] GramBee - Instagram Marketing Software On Autopilot

AndreK

Hello Webmasters,

I just released a new Instagram Marketing Software!
...you can test the software 3 days for free...

Boost Your Instagram Account
Get Real Followers
Increase Engagement
Reach The Right Audience
Meet Your Goals

FEATURES:
  • Follow Users by Keywords, Hashtags, Followers of a user or Followings of a user on AUTOPILOT
  • Like Photos by Keywords, Hashtags, Followers of a user, Followings of a user, my Followes or my Followings on AUTOPILOT
  • Like Videos by Keywords, Hashtags, Followers of a user, Followings of a user, my Followes or my Followings on AUTOPILOT
  • Like All Media by Keywords, Hashtags, Followers of a user, Followings of a user, my Followes or my Followings on AUTOPILOT
  • Comment Photos by Keywords, Hashtags, Followers of a user, Followings of a user, my Followes or my Followings on AUTOPILOT
  • Comment Videos by Keywords, Hashtags, Followers of a user, Followings of a user, my Followes or my Followings on AUTOPILOT
  • Comment All Media by Keywords, Hashtags, Followers of a user, Followings of a user, my Followes or my Followings on AUTOPILOT
  • Unfollow Users on AUTOPILOT
  • Import / Export Option
  • Proxy Support
  • Select the limit of results
  • Run Multiple Accounts
  • Project Based
  • Start & Stop your projects
  • Delete Projects
  • View Stats of projects
  • Export your results by URLS or Users
  • Filter your results by failed & success
  • Open your stats directly in a browser
  • Restart with failed actions (like, unfollow…)
  • Duplicate your projects
  • Edit your projects
  • Outstanding Support
  • Regulary Updates
  • Auto Comment Feature
  • All On Autopilot
  • and much more...

Check -> [url]http://GramBee.com[/URL]
COUPON CODE : SUN10 (get 10% discount)

Video Tutorial: CLICK HERE

Attachments

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Thanks for offering this software, I am checking it.

Just a few questions:

1/ It is safe when using on Instagram?

2/ How many followers can I get after a campaign?

AndreK

AndreK
Hello

1) I used to follow between 50-100 users with a delay from 30 seconds to 90 seconds and a 10 minute break after 25 follows per project or campaign...same for liking, that worked great
I always added a second project and let the software post a new photo every hour (1-5) per day. I got comments and likes instantly.
2) when I followed 100 users, I got about 30-40 new followers

The complete instagram account @sell4coin_ was created with the software, all follows and posts and likes are made with the software.
I would say it all depends on your content :) Search for content related users and posts and you will see results.
Always start slowly!!! Don't follow 10.000 users in 1 hour...!!!!!!!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello

1) I used to follow between 50-100 users with a delay from 30 seconds to 90 seconds and a 10 minute break after 25 follows per project or campaign...same for liking, that worked great
Will this be set in the software?

I always added a second project and let the software post a new photo every hour (1-5) per day. I got comments and likes instantly.
2) when I followed 100 users, I got about 30-40 new followers
That is great, and we can limit number of followers in a day? is this automatic?

The complete instagram account @sell4coin_ was created with the software, all follows and posts and likes are made with the software.
I would say it all depends on your content :) Search for content related users and posts and you will see results.
Always start slowly!!! Don't follow 10.000 users in 1 hour...!!!!!!!
I will try to check this account out.
Do you have same tool for Facebook?

AndreK

Will this be set in the software?
Yes you can set the delay for each project as you wish

That is great, and we can limit number of followers in a day? is this automatic?
Yes you can set everything in the software. You can set 10 follows in a project or 1000 (not recommended) or 1 or 250 and so on

I will try to check this account out.
Do you have same tool for Facebook?
We also run ninjablaster.com , thats for facebook, tumblr, pinterest, twitter :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.