Coding in WordPress: How to Delete Specific Code Completely

macfais

I need something to change in my website format that is why I made a series of trial and error in entering some codes. I entered my code in the following:
1. Additional CSS of the wordpress theme
I entered my code and published it. Then, when I found that it was not working, I just simply deleted it using backspace and published it. Then gone.

2. Simple Custom CSS Plugin
I did the same in above number item no.1 when it did not work.

3. Text Source (of Wordpress sheet)

I did a lot of trial and error and finally, I got it correctly but in the Additional CSS of the wordpress theme. However, when I inspect the element using chrome, I can still see my previously entered incorrect codes with cross-out markings though I deleted them already.

Is there something wrong with the way I deleted those that is why they are still there? Can someone teach me how to eliminate those?
Thank you.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I need something to change in my website format that is why I made a series of trial and error in entering some codes. I entered my code in the following:
1. Additional CSS of the wordpress theme
I entered my code and published it. Then, when I found that it was not working, I just simply deleted it using backspace and published it. Then gone.
Store all CSS code in style.css, this fill will be putted in your theme folder.

2. Simple Custom CSS Plugin
What is CSS plugin? how will it work?

3. Text Source (of Wordpress sheet)

I did a lot of trial and error and finally, I got it correctly but in the Additional CSS of the wordpress theme. However, when I inspect the element using chrome, I can still see my previously entered incorrect codes with cross-out markings though I deleted them already.

Is there something wrong with the way I deleted those that is why they are still there? Can someone teach me how to eliminate those?
Thank you.
Can you share a screenshot which structure of your theme folder?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
bob
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.