What is" Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content".

macfais

Hello. According to PageSpeed Tools Insights, my MOBILE OPTIMIZATION is 73/100 and has three optimization suggestions.

Out of the three, one which I cannot understand is the "Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content".

Could someone explain to me this is layman's term?

I am using pre-defined Wordpress theme only and I am modifying it through additional CSS portion.

Thank you.

Chadd

Hi,

This is what is really wanted these days in this geek world. All we need is an easy explanation for every issue that matters.

You wrote:
Could someone explain to me this is layman's term?
Answering you:
I hope you don't mind reading this 4 mins read article, which will give enough knowledge about eliminating the unwanted rendering while there is no absolute necessity for it.

Once you start fixing it, your website will absolutely get a green in Google PSI (PageSpeedInsights). :)

Please let me know if you are facing any further issues. (Contact me @SpeedBoost.xyz)

Thanks.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.