Instagram Hashtags, how can we generate more?

katarona

So, as a i know when i publish on Instagram the limit is 30 hashtags on a single post.
What can i do to write more #tags and they still be visible and effective to reach more accounts.
A friend of mine told me that making comments with the desired hashtags can definitely have a positive effect.
Is it true, or Instagram indexes only the first tags on the post surface.

Any experience with hashtags, share your suggestions?

Regards.

gracadedues

I've heard from top influencers that hash tags are not that important?? But I haven't tested it out myself. My suggestion for you would be to post similar content and test what results you get. I think it's more important to post relevant content that your audience will engage with then to worry too much with hashtags.

AlfonzoTremblay

Katarona, your friend correctly said that making comments with the desired hashtags can definitely have a positive effect. My friend, You could use Instagram Automation Tools to generate effective and niche relevant Instagram Hashtags. Various Instagram Hashtags generator tools are available in the market but you have to prefer reliable and effective tool.

Nizam18

Post your photo / video. ...
Immediately copy & paste 30 hashtags into a comment of your photo / video.
Edit your photo's original caption.
From here, you can add up to 30 additional hashtags to your photo's original caption(bringing your total up to 60).

SClikes

You can try ritetag.com. You can get trendy and live hashtags from here.

niamul21

So, as a i know when i publish on Instagram the limit is 30 hashtags on a single post.
What can i do to write more #tags and they still be visible and effective to reach more accounts.
A friend of mine told me that making comments with the desired hashtags can definitely have a positive effect.
Is it true, or Instagram indexes only the first tags on the post surface.

Any experience with hashtags, share your suggestions?

Regards.

You should not use Instagram for all times, what you need to do is, use the hashtags properly in order to create better interaction.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.