What are the most profitable YouTube niches?

harrygreen90

Can you recommend me some niches for Youtube that will get the most profitable? if possible, please give me reasons why you chose them?

Thanks in advance.

vishwa

You can create videos on Aliens, UFO, Conspiracy Theories, etc. These type of videos get maximum views and can be monetize with AdSense. You will get good earnings as well.

paritosh

You can make any kind of videos but the most important thing is to make your channel popular to the viewers and do a proper SEO For this.

OctaBaz

you need content which is unique may entertaining, educational or any other stuff ,once you get followers on youtube many other ways of earning will be open for you

davidlee21

I fee laptop and phone reviews channel make a lot of money from sponsorship

juliaann

There are online tools for YouTube keyword search tool, So you can see what keyword niches have more views and keyword should you focus for more better results.

LearnTheNew

In the best niche ideas are

Gadgets reviews
Best Songs
food related
DIY
Prank videos

customersurvey

News reporting, facts and figures channels, and easy cooking channels which can display recipe written in description box.

audie123

I've seen a lot of spectacular content in YouTube but what really interests me the most is this kind of niche, Travel. You can also have a lot of clients you can collaborate with. If you produce great content, either clients will reach out to you or you will reach out to them and present them what you've got.

Another one, with travel videos, you can collaborate with, not just one, but MANY.. since travel is a broad niche. You can collaborate with technology, food, clothing, auto, and many more as long as you make it creative and unique.

hhvhgchg

if you want the best niches i advise you : weight loss make up ;fashion , motivation ;

vivek kashyap

selecting a good niche is big task in YouTube I recommend you to go with meditation, psychology and product review and quiz.

because all other niches are saturated and you may have very low chance to get views but these niches have high search volume and using best keywords you may attain your target very quickly

moonswamp

so want do you want to make money from ?
from affiliate: then do the product reviews, such as health product, home electric products
from Adsense: focus on pets, funny videos

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views