All methods of separating presentation from code

cali88

I need to figure out the topic of separating presentation from code (all methods). I know that there is Smarty and this is called a templating engine. Do I always use something like a templating engine, or how would this work. I basically need to create a simple website with all possible methods of separating presentation from code.

Thanks.

Nemanja

Premium Member
With Smarty, you do all queries in PHP codes and call them with template var in templates (Smarty templates). This is not hard and you need to read all your guide before starting. At least you can show everyone what (code) you are doing with Smarty? what are getting error or want to solve?

cali88

Thanks a lot for the info (as this may direct me to trying the Smary too). I have not gotten to the coding yet, so I dont have these. From some other sources it seems like writing my own thing could be the best, but it takes effort and time (also to maintain). So people say that the best choice is to use Blade, then Twig (my ordering, as I know that this is a less popular one), and the Smarty comes into play too (people say that this is old, but from my experience I know that this is a popular thing; the best tube script on the Net uses this). People say not to use something like Moustache or other things from for example gitHub as this may be written for some more specific purposes. So I guess starting with Blade, learning it, would be the way to go (edu-wise). Thanks!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.