How many back-link can get from 1 website?

Sean78Black

Are you a SEO expert?
I need your help badly. I haven't found any solution online. Could you please, let me know: How many backlinks can get from 1 website?

Thanks in advanced.
You can get more backlinks as wanted on a website but make sure that it is a quality website and your links should look natural under search engines' eyes :)

TheLarbyAMR

Straight forward you can get 1 backlink from 1 website. Google won't index the same link twice.

Adaaaa

for a whole-site backlink, it will bring almost a number of the backlinks same to the indexed pages number of that site. A whole-site banner can achieve that.

Carly Swinson

The thing that matter most is the indexing of a link. So add some good content with the link and the topic discussing on that page should be related to your link to get real benefit.

Adaaaa

Good content matters. With good content, the link may be referred to on the same site. Thus, more backlinks get.

emodafinil

You can create a backlinks from one site in one attempt but if u what to register on that site again and again that can also be possible but not instantly after few weeks, you can register on the same site with same account. Backlinks are very important for search engine optimization.

Daniel@30

You can build backlink from high PA/DA website. its depend on the content.

RyanChapman

There is no limitation of how many backlinks you can get from one website. If your website url is linked from that website 10000 times, you can get 10000 backlinks from there. If your site is linked for 20000 times, you get 20000 backlinks. So you can see that there is no limitation.

However it really doesn't make sense to get tons of backlinks from one single website. If you believe that quantity is all you need when it comes to backlinks, you are wrong. What you should focus on is the quality of the link. A link is high quality when you receive it from a relevant web page. If the main keywords appear at least a few times on website, it's fine. In case the niche is completely different, it only hurts your ranking.

Because search engines get confused how to rank your site and what your site is about. So if you want to get the best results, always remember to get backlinks only from related web pages where your primary keywords exist.

That's the only seo method that works and will always work.
Hey Tamalkrishna ,
Perfect! I have got a perfect answer from you. Thank you so much for sharin your great efforts.

I also know that, "Quality is better than Quantity"

RyanChapman

Perfect answer from you.

you can get many as possible backlinsks from 1 site as its doesn't look spammy otherwise google will know that you're getting backlinks from 1 site and trying to manipulate its system. you have to make sure that your backlinks appear natural and doesn't look spammy or engineered.
Thank you so much for your co-operation.

paritosh

Are you a SEO expert?
I need your help badly. I haven't found any solution online. Could you please, let me know: How many backlinks can get from 1 website?

Thanks in advanced.
This is perfect for getting one link form a website and this links must have to be natural and also trustworthy for googles rules and regulation.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.