What is the difference between Oberlo, AliExpress and Shopify?

Nemanja

Premium Member
I want to setup my own online store on a popular eCommerce platform, and I heaerd about Oberlo, AliExpress and Shopify but I don't know which is the best for selling products and what is the difference between Oberlo, AliExpress and Shopify? Can anyone explain me?

sammy

Hello Nemanja,
Lets start with Shopify: It is a ecommerce platform where you can set up and run your own online store.
Next Oberlo: Oberlo is an app for Shopify that helps you import products from suppliers so that you have something to sell. You have lots of suppliers and millions of products you can choose from.

Now you may wonder where many of these suppliers exist and that would be Aliexpress! Aliexpress is a marketplace where you buy products but also source them for your Oberlo and your Shopify store. It’s like Amazon, you can shop there if you want but for the purpose of filling your store you’ll be importing products from there using your Oberlo app. Oberlo has it’s own suppliers but you can also use Aliexpress.

Other reliable ecommerce platforms are: WordPress with WooCommerce, Magento or Opencart - Note these all are open source applications.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.