Free tools to increase Facebook likes?

Dopani

Are there any free tools to increase facebook likes? Of course is I need a tool that safe for my Facebook account, I don't want to get banned by Facebook for my account, I faced some problems in the past when I used some tools to posts on groups to increase likes for my fan page, FB banned my account. :(

AdminKings

I dont think any tool is safe for your Facebook account, I’d be careful with these things as to my understanding you have to supply an access token through your Facebook which can be a security breach to your account including sending messages on your account, commenting and posting on your wall without your consent.

Personally I’d rather gain organic likes and save me the problems down the line. Just trying to look out for you though :)

Rob Whisonant

The best way to increase likes that is safe is to just buy some advertising on Facebook. Most of the tools you see are just spam bots or schemes to get fake likes. These always end in disaster.

Concentrate on learning Facebook ads. It will pay off in the long run.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.