Best interactive exit intent pop-up?

jhow

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while, but now I actually wanted to share what I've been working on.

I have my own Wordpress + WooCommerce store and I was looking for an interactive exit intent popup that converts really well, but they were all terrible in terms of quality & polish. They either looked shoddy or the exit intent trigger and layout didnt work on mobile etc etc..

So I built WheelySales.com - the first interactive popup wheel to actually work flawlessly and look sleek & sexy on any website. It has all of the features required: fully customizable (to your site colors, text and logos), advanced analytics insights, Mailchimp ready, GDPR compliant and exit-intent works perfectly on web & mobile.

Since using it I have tripled my email signups and really boosted my sales. I hope other people find it a fun and effective way to do the same for your online stores!

Attachments

paul1129

Why do you want an exit intent pop-up? Are your audience not staying enough on your page?

jhow

Hi Frederick,

It helps in getting more leads because it pops up just when a visitor is about to leave your website. It asks for an email in order to spin the wheel and potentially win a discount prize. This is a new spin (get it!) on exit intent popups, as it makes it more interactive and gamifies the experience. So the conversion rates are significantly higher than regular exit intent popups.

You can have a look at the demo video wheelysales.com to see exactly how it works.

Best,
Josh

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.