How to increase an indexed page on Google ?

Ahsaien

Hey guys

I have a question and i hope you can help me. So I'm new to SEO, I started a website and I published 120 articles on it, it started bringing visitors from Google. The problem is, when a page is placed the 4th or the 5th on the first page, it doesn't move forward at all. So if you can give me any technique that I can use to increase its position I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Rob Whisonant

If the posts are of high quality, start getting links to each post from other sites in the same niche. These sites should have established rankings in the search engines.

Basically to rank you need:
1. High quality content
2. High quality backlinks

Hugo E.

The problem is, when a page is placed the 4th or the 5th on the first page, it doesn't move forward at all.
You have 2 ways to push rankings for your posts better on Google search results.
- Update new and better content for them
- Build quality back links to your posts.

After some weeks, you can see the differences :)

tech8181

You are already doing well being there on the first page as a result of your content and backlinks i guess.

Now you should check for all the parameters and signals which will help you further in rankling better. Optimize your site- check for all technical parameters, speed, mobile UI friendly,etc

Work on researching more on your competition, know their backlinks to the core so that you know where you are lacking, work better on creating long form content as does it have an advantage over competition with short form content.

Research more and take steps accordingly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.