Best HASHTAGS for twitter?

daniel_m

where can I find best hashtags for attention.? If there any free website that can provide hashtags for Twitter at once?:rolleyes2:

Rob Whisonant

Hashtags depend on what you are discussing or mentioning. There are no blanket popular hashtags.

Mike001

As Rob stated, #hastags are used to bring attention to the subject of the tweet. Usually they are attention getting that will draw others into retweeting of viewing the content.

Hope this helps

juliaann

Best hashtags depend on Tweet, So use relevant hashtags.

Hugo E.

where can I find best hashtags for attention.? If there any free website that can provide hashtags for Twitter at once?:rolleyes2:
It depends on your tweets or your website which you are promoting on Twitter.
If you need tools to analyze hashtags, you can search this term "Twitter hashtags tool" on Google

tanikacampos

Obviously that must be your site related and popular. There are different kind of tool that make hashtag. You can use them.

Ish5501

You need to find influencers in your niche. Then watch what they are using. You need to do a research first. Try various hastags and understand what are the best among them

Carlos

Hashtags depend on what you are discussing or mentioning. There are no blanket popular hashtags.
As Rob stated, #hastags are used to bring attention to the subject of the tweet. Usually they are attention getting that will draw others into retweeting of viewing the content.

Hope this helps
I agree with all this, too. It depends on the niche. For example, when Activision revealed the new Call of Duty title as simply "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare." Twitter blew up with it trending worldwide. And the best part? You didn't even need hashtags! Just the mere keyword "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare," and not "#CallofDuty: #ModernWarfare."

As a marketer, it would be in my best interest to combine both keyword, and the hashtag. That way, you maximize the traffic of those impressions. :)

The other best way to get into hot discussions is when a corporation or company promotes their trending hashtag. Get in there! Get into the conversation! When Samsung promoted "#GalaxyS9," I took advantage of it by sharing my Clash Royale gameplay, I used the hashtag, and the impressions shot up.

CarolFields

If you're not utilizing hashtags, your articles will sink into a sea of tweets. Anyone searching for a particular topic can find relevant tweets. with no more than two hashtags each Tweet, but you're free to use as.

hostnetindia

twitter hashtags are useful to get more like, followers and shares. But what kind of hashtag you need to add. there are kind of hashtag but first provide the information about what kind of images you are creating for twitter.
we will surely provide them to you here.

Chancer

I use 'RiteTag', it's free, BUT...
The problem with all these tools is the same as with google SEO - the numbers you get are calculated on third party metrics, so highly unreliable.

Basically a hashtag that should seemingly give you 20k impressions gives you only 400. Or a hashtag that should seemingly give you only 3k impressions gives you 2k impressions.
So the key to making money here is to experiment. Pick various good (5k+ impressions per day) hashtags and try them at all hours of the day, at all days of the week and you will see what really works.

DeerPencil

Hashtags depend on what you are discussing or mentioning. There are no popular hashtags or i think any popular site who provide hashtags ..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.