Can Links in Headers, Footers, Content or Navigation impact SEO?

CyberAlchemist

For example, I have 6 websites and one these sites I create links between sites together. I will put links in Headers or Footers or Content or Navigation. Does that impact SEO for websites?

Traffic

Just this week I decided to stop forwarding some of my domains and made landing pages. I made a basic splash page with the same header of one of my sites. I added the header to a few hundred domains. With redirects I was getting sign ups each day now more bandwith and much less conversions with referrals. Figure everything is considered duplicate content if you share headers and footers. Easy to copy and paste but your going to be hard pressed trying to rank any whitelabel site let alone an exact navigation bar on every site. I just didn't think the result would be as bad as it is. I will advise do not do this. What i am not about to do is change it back I think with enough unique content on each site I will over come the navigation bar duplicate content issue.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.