Best font for selling?

Sean78Black

I am building a web shop where will offer my services and any products on the internet but I don't know which is the best font for selling? Which fonts customers like to read on landing page or checkout page? Any suggestions and why you recommended that font?

Rob Whisonant

No specific one. It's best to select a font that looks good with the site theme you are using. Also stick to the basic fonts. Not everyone has fancy fonts installed on their computer and would not necessarily see them anyway.

Good fonts are

arial
courier
verdana

kraodes

I read about Sans Serif being the generic font for logos these days but not sure if it also translates to the landing page and checkout page.

gracadedues

I will personally recommend Arial because it has been proven to be the most legible font for people to read in a size 11. Alot of large corporate companies that I've worked for has always made it mandatory that we submit things in Arial for that exact reason. Then you can just use nice styled fonts for headings etc.

morissyn

Arial because it's basic. Courier because it's easy to read. And roboto because it's popular.

any spot todownload font free for use? and do you know what is best font for t-shirt?

Adam6Net

It is honestly your preference, but with 10 years of web dev experience I will list a few that I use pretty regally:

PT Sans
Rubik
Source Sans Pro
Open Sans

(all fonts above are available on google fonts, i tried to post google links but wont let me)

Try keep it easy to read. Also I would advise working with your font size as that can make a big difference, different fonts work better with different sizes so a bit of trial and error might work well.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views