What is the best low-cost email marketing tool?

daniel_m

There are couple of tools need for Email Marketing. Are you want for extracting or sending?

Leincy

For email marketing,I suggest you to try mailchimp.

Hostens

We have a great experience with MailerLite. The interface is great, easy to design newsletters, simple sender list usage.

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
I have never used this tool before. I am looking for a way to do email marketing from my web hosting (server). Is that possible? and why more people did't use their own hosting to build email marketing tool?

Hostens

Yes, it is possible to do the mail marketing from your hosting, but not if it is shared. Usually shared hosting (web hosting) packages have mail sending limits. I would recommend looking into it on your current provider. VPS hosting would be more suitable for it, if you are looking to send lots of emails.
Also, if you are looking to send letters from your own servers, you should first check the marketing mail sending rules - it should not be SPAM or bulk sending.
There are several open source mailing list management tools, for example, PHPlist, Mailtrain, Maily Herald and etc.

Hugo E.

Yes, it is possible to do the mail marketing from your hosting, but not if it is shared. Usually shared hosting (web hosting) packages have mail sending limits. I would recommend looking into it on your current provider. VPS hosting would be more suitable for it, if you are looking to send lots of emails.
Sure I am talking about using a VPS or a dedicated server.

Also, if you are looking to send letters from your own servers, you should first check the marketing mail sending rules - it should not be SPAM or bulk sending.
What are rules for this? to be honest I sent emails from my server and it was blocked by some networks and I never have used this way again

There are several open source mailing list management tools, for example, PHPlist, Mailtrain, Maily Herald and etc.
Does it have any problem if someone reported my email and my hosting server can be blocked?

Hostens

Most providers have strict rules against SPAM sending. SPAM can be even 1 email if the receiver did not agree to receive emails from you. The blocking on some networks will be worst for you, but usually hosting providers are not happy abaout it also as their whole network may be seen as poor reputation because of your email sending.

gracadedues

What do you mean by email marketing tool? If you want to use autoresponder and just starting out then use mailchimp because it is free. Once you get a system that works you can move over to other platforms. I'm really looking into combining email with Facebook Messenger bots as many of my mentors and friends say that the open rates and response rate is just insane compared to email. Might be something you want to test out too. Manychat is also a free service that you could test out.

Tonysanders

I think you mean autoresponder. well whhen you are starting from scratch, you start with mailchimp. its Free for 2000 subscribers. so no need to pay for other email marketing services like awebter and getsponse. i find mialchimp easy to use.

webtoolsoffers

I had used the MailChimp tool for email marketing this works very well. This tool is very amazing and one of the best tools for email marketing.

andyweaver

It really depends on what you are looking for?
Are you looking for a service to use which if so then I'd recommend Mail Plus Pro (mailpluspro.net) they are cheap and even have a free package (I love things for free lol) or if you want to setup your own and are looking for software then Maxbulk mailer is a good one.

hostnetindia

Email Marketing is The most powerful way to promote products and services.
we recommand mailchamp email marketing tools to the newbiew. If you starting small level email campaign then you no need to acquire it paid version free tool is enough.

pmtasolutions

There are lots of popular self hosted application as well as web based applications I am sharing some of names here for both:

selfhosted which require your own server to maintain and host it: mailwizz, sendy, mumara, interspire etc

and thirdparty email solutions like : elasticmail , sendinblue, mailchimp etc

arindamb

GetResponce, SendInBlue, Drip, and Aweber. These are top email marketing software in 2020 with excellent email automation features and attractive pricing.
Mailchimp is also one of the best tools for email marketing but Mailchimp has strict policies for affiliate marketing
What is the best one in your list? did you use all of theme?

Aby

There are various Email marketing tools that you can use like MailChimp.
The other service that comes to my mind is SendInBlue.
Although I have never tried it, you can use InfoBip as well.
One of these three is more than enough for your email marketing campaigns.

Regards.

stephenandpaul

Best answer
These are some cheap Email Marketing tool that you can use to grow your business.
  • Sendinblue
  • Cakemail
  • MailerLite
  • SendGrid
  • Sendy

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views