How to create backlinks manually ?

leechunsonnn

Hey Guys, How do you build 20-30 backlinks manually a day? How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday? Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts? I have a lot of blogs, some are ranked good, others need improvements on SEO when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I haven't placed links already. Any one suggest some ways?
Thank
Cristiano

arindamb

Hey Guys, How do you build 20-30 backlinks manually a day?
Find 20-30 sites that allowing you to put your backlinks on their sites and start building links there. Make sure that you will not spam them so your links or your posts are approved and not be deleted.

How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday?
Google that.

Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts? I have a lot of blogs, some are ranked good, others need improvements on SEO when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I haven't placed links already. Any one suggest some ways?
Have you tried to use Google and find sites that allowing guest posts or comments?

meettokhan

Hey Guys, How do you build 20-30 backlinks manually a day? How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday? Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts? I have a lot of blogs, some are ranked good, others need improvements on SEO when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I haven't placed links already. Any one suggest some ways?
Thank
Cristiano
Dear Friend,
Now creating quality links is very easy as you can find a huge list according your niche where you can create manual backlinks by using different ways which you mentioned in your thread. Always keep your eyes on your backlinks and have a proper record for it. I use Google Drive for this purpose and twice a month check these reports.

swapna8

1. social book markings
2. classifieds
3. forums
4. directories
5. blog commenting
6. article submission
7. pdf submission
8. image submission
9. question and answer
etc..

MarkMiller

Natural Link building will be more effective than creating backlinks just by yourself for the sake of link juice/traffic.

Start networking with those peoples who are in the same niche as you are, connect with them, exchange links, provide them some guest blogs for their sites & in return tell them to include a link of your website.

The more you have this kind of link, the more effect they will put into your website.

Jason Roy

Don't create too many links at the same day. This is caused your may be penalized by google.

susanburling

Smart ways to earn backlinks:

1. The broken-link building method
2. Backlinks through infographics
3. The advantage of guest articles
4. Spy on your competitors.
5. Build internal links.
6. Promote your content.
7. Write testimonials. (earn link through testimonial)
8. Contact journalists and important bloggers.
9. Donate. (donate and earn link from non profit organisation)

Jason Roy

Looks like those are really great. I will try for them and apply to my website.

lauratorgerson

Hello

Creating quality links is easy using other ways that you just mentioned on your 34, where you may make backlinks because it is possible to get a list in accordance with your niche. Keep your eyes and possess a listing because of it.
Have a good job.

LearnTheNew

Building 20-30 backlinks are very simple to follow the off-page SEO Activites
1. Directory submission - post your blogs with different directories
2. Social media activities - share images and blog post in Social Networks
3. Forum submission - solve the other problems
4. Question and Answers Submissions - answer the other questions
5. image submissions
6. web 2.0 submissions
7. guest blogging
8. article submission.

these activities generate traffic to your website/blog based on that your PA, DA will increase and you will rank on top in Search engines. -@LearnTheNew

robertmeyer

Thank
Cristiano
There are a lot of free backlinking sites on the Web, which allow you to create backlink for your website/blog. I think you should start with by finding the list of competitors backlinks, find out where your competitor already created backlinks and grab the site links and start creating yours. This is the best way to create a bunch of backlinks manually for your website/blog. This is going to be efficient as well. You will get a mix of backlink sites like blog, forum, pbn, profile link etc from the list of competitors backlinks. Don't stop yourself by pulling 1 competitor Backlink list but pull out the top 10's.

Hielleug

Guest posting is the best way to get do follow backlinks from authoritative sites. Its time consuming process. You can find guest post opportunities on Google.
Google is a great place to start in the search for guest posting opportunities, you can use any of the below search terms to find guest post source

-keyword “submit a guest post”
-keyword “guest post”
-keyword “guest post by”
-keyword “accepting guest posts”
-keyword “guest post guidelines”

Talaa

Guest blogging
Google Links
Video submission
Image submission
Broken link building
Social bookmarking

odysseus

20-30 a day? That's a lot, unless you are going for extremelly low quality or useless backlinks.

Good news is, even 1 backlink from the right high-authority domain can be worth more than 30 that are easy to obtain.

Work on getting those few ones that are high quality.

Broken link building, guest posting, and creating content that people naturally want to link to (think "ultimate guide" style content, or original research, or something highly engaging/viral) are your best bets.

brandonwood

The fact is most manual link-building strategies have become a way of manipulating Google's search results and as a consequence they aren't viable anymore and natural High PR Backlinks and SEO tactics, your site start ranking for sure which is loved by Google algorithm! Such as guest posting, video marketing, article submission, ask and answering questions, bookmarking and so on.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads