Buy PBN links or building your own PBN?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I am confusing between buying PBN links (posts) on different blogs or building my own PBN to start building backlinks from them without paying any PBN services? What are your thoughts?

SEOPub

Anyone selling PBN links is selling garbage. Their networks will be oversold and garbage. They'll eventually get singled out by Google.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
So you will go with your own PBN.

I would like how many sites in a PBN to SEO for a medium or high competition keyword? $300 is a good budget to start a PBN? which domain extensions should I choose? or should I use .com only? and should i use different hosting companies to have different IP addresses for blogs?

Reactions: ecomfoundry

SEOPub

SEOPub
I usually spend $200-300 for one site. Some of that is for writers. I rarely find a domain I want to buy for under $100.

How many domains you need really just depends on the backlink profiles of the sites you buy.

Extensions are not real important, but I stay away from country specific ones unless they are for the country where I am trying to rank a site. I also stay away from ones that have any restrictions. For example, with .us domains you cannot attach WhoIs privacy.

And yes, you should be using a different host for each network site.

paul1129

Its not about the amount of sites linking but the type of sites that are linking. You may create about say 10 sites with $300. But that doesn't going to help you. The authority has to rise from some of those sites. If blasting away with links from as much as PBN sites you can get worked then every webmaster would have gone for it.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member

DeniseMBarnes

Hello

It's not about the number of websites linking nevertheless the kind of sites that are linking. You will create about state 10 websites with $300. But that doesn't going to help you. The authority has to grow from a number of the internet sites. Every web master might have gone to get it if blasting away from as far as PBN internet sites you'll be able to get with links worked afterward.

Have a nice work.

paritosh

Private Blog Network (PBN) links are more helpful for SEO in these days. If you are thinking to buy PBN links for your website then I must suggest you please don't do this. Because creating links are better than buying links.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views