App development?

Karossan

I think every business has to have an app, as it increases sales etc. But I don't know how to find a good developer/company and how much does it cost (approximately)?

romanalexeevich198

Try to start looking at offers on freelancing. The only thing is that the developer should support your application (make updates). And at a price somewhere from $ 1000 approximately. But also as an option, find an online designer with an admin panel, where you can manage the application itself.

Rob Whisonant

I think every business has to have an app, as it increases sales etc. But I don't know how to find a good developer/company and how much does it cost (approximately)?
Not every business needs an app. Only the ones that an app can REALLY benefit the consumer. Could you imagine if all businesses had an app? Your phone memory would need to be huge and it would take days to scroll through all of your apps.

What every business really needs is a mobile friendly website. No app needed to install.

spoorti1509

It is true that business should have there own app but still it depends what kind of business they are in to and if you are looking for application developers then i suggest you make a list of some top companies and checkout there portfolio and company reviews and there social media presence on all major platforms

LearnTheNew

If your business is simple the there some tools available to develop android app Example: App Inventor which is developed by mit.edu. It is a drag and drop, block mode coding App with it anyone can develop Android Apps but it will be basic and medium level Apps not for Highend. Based on your requirement you can go with it otherwise other options if freelance website. Hire a person according to your budget to develop an App based on Your requirements.{Example: freelancer, upwork etc.}

Regarding -@LearnTheNew

Traffic

Most apps offer nothing more than the web site. If the web site had fast enough hosting eg: upgrade and prepay the hosting of amount you would have spent on the app you will make more out of the real traffic that you would of had to work for anyway. Each person you drive to your site youself improves your SEO you wanthits to your site. Apps really don't benefit this way. Apps benefit business that are busy to suffer crashes at certain times of day but are quiet others. Food sites are good but there is a lot of stuff that never requires an app.

Khushboo Gangrade

Opting for an app development company is a good idea. You'll have to consider various factors while selecting one. Project evaluation, platform selection, company's experience and reviews, cost and time factor, communication, etc are just few of them. You have to be very careful as there are so many good app developers out there but only a few will be good enough for you and your requirements. I will recommend you to check out the website of MobileDeveloper.net. They have various app developer companies listed on their site working in different regions. You can communicate with them and select the one you think is appropriate for you.

webitgurus

To get know by the people about app, then should develop an app. Which make your business more stronger and well known

Josephine Alberto

Yes, In this digital era your business require mobile app to enhance business in the market.

So if you are looking for mobile app development company. You have to look for following things.
1) Experience
2) Communication skill
3) Customer support
4) Confidentiality
5) Skill & knowledge of developers

These are few things you have to check before you hire any mobile app development company.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.