Do tags help SEO?

lkovnih226

I am going to buy a web function to integrate into my website, it will create auto tags from post title and showing under title of post when visitors read posts. And of course is, same tag will show a list of posts that it tagged. What do you think tags for posts will help SEO? I think it can help a bit more because it will increase links for keywords from post titles.

lauratorgerson

I think Tage will help with your post. You wanted to use auto tag tools to tell you how to create tags, but it's the keyword. But it is better to create tags manually.

paritosh

I am going to buy a web function to integrate into my website, it will create auto tags from post title and showing under title of post when visitors read posts. And of course is, same tag will show a list of posts that it tagged. What do you think tags for posts will help SEO? I think it can help a bit more because it will increase links for keywords from post titles.
Using tags for any post is the best practice for SEO and it helps to find any posts like a keyword.
But always keep in mind that these tags are must be relevant with that contents of the post, otherwise it will be meaningless and useless.

lkovnih226

lkovnih226
Agreed and I will keep in mind this advice. I see that tags are important for internal links on websites, sometimes I see it listed on search engine rules even higher than pages.

LearnTheNew

Tags to posts in your website, it will improve the search factor in your website. Let's check why most peoples place tags in facebook post or social media posts. To improve the search base quality in that social networks.

dineshdhiman

When you use tags, you instantly create new pages for your blog that are fully indexable, searchable, and rankable. In other words, you create additional content that can bring search engine visitors. So certainly they are very helpful in SEO.

Nizam18

When you tag all of your topical headings throughout the post, you tell search engines exactly what your content is discussing. This is how Google creates the snippets you'll sometimes see when looking for a topic.

vincetucker

Tags are surely helpful but I am not sure about using tools to add content into the tags. They don't work as they should be all the times.

ethelglover

Relevant, related, and popular hashtag still an important matter in SEO.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.