Which signal is most important for keyword ranking?

venkatweetz

I heard that google's top ranking signals are

1. Rankbrain
2. Links
3. Content

But i don't know which one is important.

paul1129

Links and Content, both.

paritosh

I heard that google's top ranking signals are

1. Rankbrain
2. Links
3. Content

But i don't know which one is important.
In 2018 Content is king for Google ranking but it needs to be very unique and attractive also. Alongside the links are also important for search engine optimization.

johnmart

If we talk about Google Ranking, there are most effective to the eye of Google prefer content and high-quality backlinks. So when you create high-quality informative links help to boost website ranking on the basis of unique content and links quality.

Arkinson4

You should concentrate on content and links both. Those will help you to increase lots of traffic and ranking.

AlphaNine_vini

I believe if you have published your content timely and have really good latest information then there are higher chances for getting good ranking. You also need to make sure you make some good inter linking , backlinks and more good posts on your blog or knowledge base.

MyLead

Links are the most important part of being top 1. Sometimes site with poor content can easily reach top 1 if they have some links with PBN.

willsonrobin

Content is the most important to get rank for a startup site, but once there are many backlinks created for that website you can get traffic to your average content also. Overall, both the factors have an importance in terms of ranking for a website.

JanviArora

No doubt that Content is king & it’s a major role in ranking a keyword. Well-optimized sites get more and more traffic over time, and that means more leads and sales. The digital marketing agency, you select to help you with digital marketing efforts across all channels. With content, here are some important factors which effects on your keyword ranking.

• Mobile-Friendliness
• High-Quality Backlinks
• On-Page SEO
• Keyword Relevancy
• Loading Speed

ChrisEvans

Content is king, And also the link is the best way to help website rank.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views