Does somebody still use Symbian?

Morda

I've got a Nokia E-72 for 8 years and it still works perfectly. The only problem is that my headphone jack had crashed, but I repaired it.
On the whole, people use mobile phones to take photos, call other people and listen to music. So I think there is no need to buy a device with which you can launch spaceships if you still do not know how to use it properly.

Any opinions?

Rob Whisonant

100% a personal choice. I still know people that still use flip phones. If it's all you need and it does what you want, absolutely no need to change.

Oh, and I still have a couple of old Symbian based phones. I use them during hurricanes and tropical storms. They have built in radios and the battery like is long. Don't use them for phone calls though. They are not hooked up to any service.

spoorti1509

I still remember those old days using Nokia equipped with Symbian. I still have my old Nokia set but I am not using it anymore and recently I have come across anyone using these symbian OS.

nblinks

This is your personal choice. Yes, people still use the phone; so, if it's a phone that is working and still in perfect condition, feel free to continue using it.

hostnetindia

such phone is very necessary to buy because such phone don't have any apps so we can save our time rather than spending time on social media channels.
i think such phone nobody using anymore.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.