What E-commerce platform are you using?

ridgeword

It's my first time trying to create an e-commerce website and I would like to know which e-commerce platform you would recommend? One of my friends recommended Shopify, but in case some of you would be able to help me decide by citing perhaps some pros and cons?

I also don't know what to consider on choosing a platform.

Nemanja

Premium Member
It's my first time trying to create an e-commerce website and I would like to know which e-commerce platform you would recommend?
You have two options

- Worpress + Wooecommerce plugins
- PrestaShop

Which will be familiar to you?

ridgeword

I have been familiar with Wordpress, but still checking on some pros and cons. :) I was actually looking at shopify to be honest, but one of my friend actually recommended PrestaShop too.

paritosh

It's my first time trying to create an e-commerce website and I would like to know which e-commerce platform you would recommend? One of my friends recommended Shopify, but in case some of you would be able to help me decide by citing perhaps some pros and cons?

BigCommerce.
Magento.
Shopify.
Squarespace.

Are some most popular E-Commerce platform now these days.

MarkMiller

You can consider Shopify, no issues with that, although if you're familiar with Wordpress then it could also be a good option to go with!

EvaMPerkins

Hello

I have already been knowledgeable about Wordpress, however still assessing several benefits and drawbacks. Among my friend recommended PrestaShop, although I actually looked, to tell the truth.

naazaniqua

E-commerce is an activity of doing business on the Internet. It refers to buying and selling products and services on the Internet through a website like Amazon, Flipkart.

The most famous E-commerce platform is:

Wix Stores – Simple, Beautiful, Affordable. Wix is originally a website builder that allows you to create websites via drag and drop
SiteBuilder – Best for Beginners
BigCommerce – Best for Small Business
Shopify – Best for Boutique Shops

Hielleug

I will recommend you Wordpress with Woocommerce plugins. WooCommerce and e-commerce make a great pairing. WooCommerce is more than just another free WordPress plugin.WooCommerce is a good option to start your online store.

Adrinawinslet21

You must be aware of the fact that the competition in online retailing business is increasing day by day. The only factor which can make your online store stand out from your competitors is “User Experience.” Online retailers are often confused with which eCommerce platform to use so that best user experience can be provided to the users and conversions can be maximized.You can ensure that by using the best eCommerce platform.

Which would help you in deciding the best one suiting for your business type:-

- Shopify
- Volusion
- BigCommerce
- Self-hosted eCommerce Platforms
- Magento
- WooCommerce
- Prestashop

Ultimately, choosing the best eCommerce platform depends on many factors like type of industry, number of products you are selling and above all your technical know-how and budget.

shoptechmedia

I am using Prestahop and Thirtybees.. and sometimes Woocommerce.. per client request.. but mostly Prestashop or Thirty bees.

shofiq_khan12

Hi there
If you want to create a e-commerce website easily with professional look then i think you need to choose Squarespace platform.

If anyone interested to make a new e-commerce, blog, wedding, music, health and fitness, non-profit, portfolio all type of website then i just knock me i will do that professionally.

pics4you

I use woocommerce because if you know how to use it it is cheaper than shopify

BrandonH1987

Shopify is a great platform for beginners, I think it will suit you perfectly. If it doesn't suit you, then you can pay attention to NOPCOMMERCE.

herbertj

I think Shopify is good, Its design assists individuals with building their own, scalable online shop with numbers of built-in highlights, and huge loads of applications. You can sell items quickly on your site and across multiple marketplaces and social media.

marine2008

Personally I use WooCommerce, pretty good for a low/medium traffic website

Web Master Nick

I am using Woocmmerce for many of my clients for a long time.

While using different e-commerce platforms as part of our development process, we often get questions on whether woocommerce can be used for building a website. We have discussed these points in detail below:
  • Is WordPress good for building eCommerce sites?
Yes, WordPress is an excellent choice for building your eCommerce website. It is a popularly used platform that powers over 30% of eCommerce websites. The reason why it is such a popular choice among developers is because of its flexibility, SEO friendliness and accessibility.
  • Is Woocommerce better than other eCommerce platforms?
It depends on what are your requirements.

Marshbz

Magento is the best overall ecommerce platform. Its robust product search engine makes it ideal for larger retail brands. It's also a good choice for people who want to start a Magento eCommerce platform., Whichever you pick, you’ll enjoy the long list of features that you can extend. Things like discounts, recurring payments, ability to grind SEO, adjust content per user, membership subscriptions, unlimited products, and more.

That’s huge, but it’s on the cloud, faster, and comes with additional features including automatic trigger-based email campaigns and automatic cross /upsell.

krunal Padmashai

I agree with @Marshbz. Magento is a highly customizable platform. Creating an amazing website with Magento and Being an Adobe Commerce Developer, for five years+ and one thing I can surely be confident about is that it can handle an eCommerce site with a large number of products easily, in short, its a kind of Giant commerce we can say.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.