Should we read reviews before buying web hosting?

soThink

Hi everyone,

In your opinion, Should we read reviews before buying web hosting?
about me, I always read reviews about webhosting providers on forums or blogs to know their services are good or not

What about you ? thoughts ?

HostNurse

I agree with you, reading reviews about the company your interested to join is a must in my opinion.

Last edited:

thewebhosting

I also agree with you.

From the reviews and ratings, you can know about services of Hosting providers

Holly Nicole

Yes I would read reviews about the host and contact their support number and ask them questions and give an idea about the website you want to create and see what plan they recommend. But reading reviews is an amazing way to learn about the host.

srijit92

Ya, reading reviews is a great way to get some idea about the web hosting company. Moreover if you can get hold of a couple of sites which run on that webhosting company's server you can get a rough but practical idea of the performance.

BlackWoods

Reading reviews is quite important to get an understanding and insight before deciding on which provider to take.
However, everyone's opinions are different, so take it as a pinch of salt.

Brenna_Troupe

Yes indeed because every Hosting company having different plans and strategy,so before going to choose hosting services we have to follow the reviews about that.

dreik_J

of course we should. it's very important to know what the web hosting provider that we have choosen is, what are the services that it provides and what people using this provider think about it.

RichWilliams

Indeed we have to go for the review and its better to ask some one who is already using their services.Gather proper review before move forward with new web hosting provider.

RichWilliams

Yes, you must read the reviews before choosing any web host.. Reading reviews will help you to know more the provider, services..etc
That's a good suggestion to choose any web hosting company,but it should be highly recommended site.

Last edited:

Shirley_Sharp

Frankly speaaking reviews are important and think one has to read them before signing up with a company.
Yes, that is what I believe in. I can suggest any one any web hosting site that I find good but one has to read all the reviews of that site before making a sign up.

JeffreyJacobs

Hi everyone,

In your opinion, Should we read reviews before buying web hosting?
about me, I always read reviews about webhosting providers on forums or blogs to know their services are good or not

What about you ? thoughts ?
Yes,definitely we have to go for reviews about web hosting sites before sign up and also note others features like excellent technical support,reputation,reliability and uptime but it depends on your need also.

Mark I. Bentz

Mark I. Bentz
I am agree with you,review is primary condition which makes a hosting site reliable for us,with their technical support,and uptime performence.Just we need to go through proper review provide which are huge on the web.Pick highly recommended one.

Last edited:

Top Niche Websites

You first have to figure out what your requirement(s) is and then you are a good starting point to find all the hosts that fit the bill. Reviews are reviews on the seller site so take that as you will. You are better to find / compare reviews on other sites to do a fair comparison. Just make sure whatever host you end up with will meet all your requirements :)

Michael

Anthony M. Dyer

It will be better to go with proper review ,before hire a web hosting provider.So many available on the web,but you can go through my signature which is the best one fosr review and specially for iPage.Check it once....

JakePeter

Reviews of any webhosting site provide you a better feedback about that site,there terms n conditions,there requirements,purchasing and paying ways,technical issues and so many other facts.so it will be recomanded idea to take reviews before use web hosting.

01global

Hi

In my opinion is the cover book.. of course you need read reviews and too search in google (by example) that others people are telling about the company

Carlos

ayanhost

Yes reviewing a web hosting provider is necessary as in these days their are many low quality providers so you must see reviews here on this forum or Google for it.

Debasish

One of the major things in running a website successfully is having a reliable web hosting service. A successful web hosting portrays the worth of a website that helps you to make a market out of your business. If you are looking to launch a website, you should take a look at some web hosting reviews before you decide on choosing a hosting provider that will help you getting the best possible web hosting service for you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
S
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.