How can I take advantage of holiday season to boost sales for my e-commerce store?

anderwhagel

With the holiday shopping season around the corner, I would like to know how I can take full advantage of this to boost sales for my e-commerce store. Any help on the matter would be useful.

Thanks,
Andrew

Arnesto

First you need to find some place to advertise your e-commerce... did you try to use ad-network or google adsense?

Max Warren

Firstly, you should make a analysis of your business:
- Your target customer (how about their buying behaviour, which season their demand is highest). Then choose one for Big Sale ever in year for release your stock and attract your customers. For example, the coat only HOT SALE in winter, big sale should be there.
- Focus on your gift to the customer. When your competitors choose discount on the bill, why you don't choose to make the real gifts for your customer by you products in order to make your promotion more unique and that also help you free your stock.

AdaSmith

First, keep the information up-to-date.I mean information about prices and stock availability. This is especially true for online stores with a large assortment, where dozens and hundreds of orders are placed daily.Then you can use gift certificates, adapt the design of the e-commerce store for the holiday, create sets of products, and so on.This is your advice for the current year and most importantly this year you can provide non-contact delivery and gift sets of masks and antiseptics.

janeep389

If you want to take advantage of the holiday season to boost your sales I prefer using remarketing. It means you make offers for your existing clients and many of us don't make a list of our clients it's true. That's is the key advantage to the experienced marketer that he always thinks in the long term.

jemslily96

Best answer
Hi hope my suggestion will help you to boost up your business, like my view is based on the user perspective, because I am a shopping lover, not an owner

1. User always trusts when shopping site believes in marketing trends as amazon and Flipkart website do.
2. Exclusive Deal And Attractive Coupon Code Related To Shopping Day make more users drive through to your platforms as eBay and ubuy do on their global shopping store apps
3. Make mail marketing to existing clients and new users about your exclusive offer as many local apps, myntra and shopee do this

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.