Selling Affiliate Products Using Classified Ads?

Hugo E.

Hi everyone,
Im looking to get into affliliate marketing and I have already get a blog and website and promoting affiliate products there but I want to expand my earning thus I am Im wondering if selling through classified ads? Does this way work for affiliate marketing? any thoughts?

Rob Whisonant

Classifieds is a way that use to work to get traffic. Does not work well anymore. They just don't generate enough traffic to them anymore. Unless you are talking something like craigslist.

harrygreen90

You can use Classified Ads to drive traffic to your affiliate site and it is potential traffic to sell your product. Why not try that if that source of traffic is reliable and good.

vishwa

Classified Sites are a great way to buy sell anything online. However, I haven' see anyone promoting affiliate products using classified sites. Most of the top classified websites does not allow you to add links in the ad.

claudiastagner

Classifieds is a method that utilize to work for visitors. Doesn't work well anymore. They simply don't produce enough traffic to those . Unless you're speaking something similar to craigslist.

Hi Hugo,

Not sure if they work today but worth a try and see how it goes, a few Classified ads that I remember: Craigslist, OLX, Gumtree, Backpage, Classifiedads.com

Good luck

schttrj

DISCLAIMER: I have not applied the method personally.

But to think about it, classifieds get highly-targeted traffic who are basically looking for a SOLUTION to their problem.

This is in contrast to content marketing where people are mostly researching solutions. What . . . Why . . . How-to . . . List of . . . You have to get their emails and then convert them later.

However, classifieds are "marketplaces" where people come to BUY stuff.

So, running affiliate advertisements on classifieds are definitely worthwhile.

nilpotter

Classified ads can help you to brings huge traffic which helps to grow your site or business on the right track. Hope you successful well

WebmasterPhil

First, what do you mean by selling through classified ads? If you mean, placing your affiliate links in them, yes it's possible but make sure to read the classified ads' TOS first. Also, if they allow it, make sure you configure your links, both for security purposes and to make appear more legit. As you probably know, affiliate link urls tend to look like mumbo jumbo and people can see that in the browser when they hover their mouse over the link.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.