Finding question queries containing specific keywords .. please help

WebmasterDude

Hi,

I intend to create content that answers questions, relevant to my target audience, in the form of articles that cover such questions. But how do I find out ..

a) what questions are of interest to my target audience?
b) how - meaning with which concrete question queries - it searches for them?

Example 1:

Assumed, I run a recipes website and would like to find out what questions my target audience asks around ingredients, for instance "with which meals can I combine basil?" or “to which dishes does red pepper fit?"

Example 2:

Or assume, I would like to find out questions around fashion people are searching for, for example, "how to combine jeans?"

So far, I have these ideas:

a)
I could use the autocomplete / suggestions function of Google. But when I (to stick to the example) enter the keywords “basil” or “jeans” there, it displays not a single question, containing the given keyword.

b)
Do (ideally free) SEO tools exist that can find me question queries that contain keywords I provide?

Or maybe you have other approaches, how I could find corresponding question queries around keywords I provide?

Rob Whisonant

You got to go where your target market is talking and asking questions. Find forums that cover your target market. Join them and get active in them. Watch and record what questions people ask in the forums. If you see the same question being asked over and over, bingo! You now have an idea for a Q&A article.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I intend to create content that answers questions, relevant to my target audience, in the form of articles that cover such questions. But how do I find out ..

a) what questions are of interest to my target audience?
Trying to find top topics on relevant forums and filter out questions and answers there with the biggest views, if they have more views, mean visitors are liking to reading them. You could crease same content for your forums/websites.

Do (ideally free) SEO tools exist that can find me question queries that contain keywords I provide?
Analyze your competitors is the best way to find out which keywords you should use for your forums or your posts.

Hope it helps!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.