What are helpful tips for a new forum?

Dopani

Currently, I am working on this new forum site and I would like to know what tips might make a new forum website grow from the beginning point?
It can be very challenging as well as discouraging to put all of energy, investment and idea into creating a forum website and eventually its like no one even knows about it. What do i need to do now? Your tips are appreciated!

Rob Whisonant

Don't create a forum until after you have a large following on your blog, email list etc. The vast majority of new forums fail because they are ghost towns when they first open up. Nobody want't to be a member or post to a ghost town.

Also, consider a Facebook group instead. They can look a lot more active, even when they are not.

froumvoltage

there are demo forums to use like you can goto invasion power board to test there demo its really great they have good themes and you can turne your forums into a website blogs are not really great they get you little trafic facebook is ok i guess you can do it that way

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.