Post with link problem on facebook page

arnolde

Hi.
I have a problem a few days ago. When I post a post with a link to my facebook page it remains directly on the page but is displayed on the facebook user's home page. So my fans can not see a post with a link to their home page only when they directly access my facebook page. On other pages, it works normally but one of my pages has a problem. The pictures are normally displayed as a problem with the posts with the link they remain directly on the page but not at the start. My reach has fallen because of that.

Rob Whisonant

Your reach drops big time when you have a link to an outside website in the post. Facebook does this deliberately and has stated so. They want you to pay for advertising if you want to link to a site off Facebook.

arnolde

Yes, that can be it. My reach since August 2018 was very large with a few fans. I have 14,000 fans and my reach jumped to a million. It has fallen dramatically now. Links to external pages do not appear on my fans' initial wall only when they come straight to my page and other postings, but also my image has fallen. I'm wondering if the condition will be fixed. Will facebook allow me the high reach I deserve. It was pretty much disagreeable on my page and the flute has now fallen. Will it come back. Thank you for your reply.

Rob Whisonant

There is nothing to be fixed. Facebook stated that they did this deliberately. They want people to now pay for far reach. So, if you don't pay for advertised posts, you have very little reach anymore. Especially if you have an offsite link in the post.

So, your reach is not going to come back. They no longer are willing to giveaway free traffic. They are now selling it.

contentder

You might try running your website through the Facebook Debugger:

This tool was built to help to identify any errors that Facebook is reading from your website and help provide information on what needs to be fixed to unblock your link.

From there, you can get help from your developer's team or from the Facebook Developers team to make your website compliant and help our systems detect it as safe. Click the link below and select "Get Started" to open a support ticket with the Facebook Developers team (this option may not be available for all websites):

Hope this helps,

Nizam18

Facebook Groups don't directly help in SEO,
but it sends a strong indirect signal to SEO/SERP.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.