SEO Off page technique to maintain the position of keywords

willsonrobin

I am working with SEO off-page techniques to get ranked for a website keywords.

If some keywords are on a good rank, then which SEO technique will be best for maintaining that position on search engine?

vedika

Well, SEO (Search Engine Optimization)simply stands for Search Engine Optimization. This is where you construct your webpages and implement certain techniques to help you rank as high as possible on search engine result pages (SERPs). The higher your pages can rank on Google/Bing/Yahoo/etc. results pages, the more traffic your site is likely to get.
Off-Page Search Engine Optimisation activities are:
1. Social Networking Sites
Social Networking is bigger than ever these days! Sometimes known as “Online Reputation Management”, getting involved with social media sites is the fundamental step with which you begin to advertise, marketand build your online reputation within your niche.
2. Blogging
Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online! By writing a blog for yourwebsite, you give a reason for visitors to keep returning to your site and keep
up to date with your latest posts. It also helps search engines to crawl your site more frequently, as theyhave to update your latest blog post entries, which ultimately helps you rankhigher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
3. Blog Marketing
Post comments on other blogs within the same niche as yours, which allow you to add a link in the comments section. These links can then be crawled by search engines, helping to point them towards your site.
4. Forum Marketing
Find forums online that are related to your sites niche and get involved within that community.Reply to threads, answer peoples questions, offer advice, etc. This all helps to build up your reputation as someone who is an expert within that niche.
5. Search Engine Submission
Search engines will eventually find your site online, but that can take a while. To speed everything up, you should submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo,Bing, etc.

nehaneetu

For maintaining keyword position on search engine you need to work on particular keyword. Create backlinks from high DA site . Try to get backlinks from do follow sites. You can do article submission , blog posting, forum posting for your site.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member

If some keywords are on a good rank, then which SEO technique will be best for maintaining that position on search engine?
What you did to get to get that position search engine result then keep on doing to maintain that position or even increase better rankings for it. For me, it is still link building strategy and quality content will help.

nacyreyes

Good question. You can maintain forum posting or forum profile backlink obviously related, PBN, and social media marketing is must be needed. Notice that quality content are necessary at first.

steve smith

Same thing I am also doing to maintain my keywords in the search engine
Some of the technique I followed to maintain the keywords are:
1. Social bookmarking.
2. Directories
3. Image sharing
4. Question and Answering
5. Web 2.0

susanburling

You can maintain as well as improve your website keyword ranking at the same time by doing white hat SEO (without spamming) link building strategy.

mohitya987

Forum Posting and Directory Submission

Well, SEO (Search Engine Optimization)simply stands for Search Engine Optimization. This is where you construct your webpages and implement certain techniques to help you rank as high as possible on search engine result pages (SERPs). The higher your pages can rank on Google/Bing/Yahoo/etc. results pages, the more traffic your site is likely to get.
Off-Page Search Engine Optimisation activities are:
1. Social Networking Sites
Social Networking is bigger than ever these days! Sometimes known as “Online Reputation Management”, getting involved with social media sites is the fundamental step with which you begin to advertise, marketand build your online reputation within your niche.
2. Blogging
Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online! By writing a blog for yourwebsite, you give a reason for visitors to keep returning to your site and keep
up to date with your latest posts. It also helps search engines to crawl your site more frequently, as theyhave to update your latest blog post entries, which ultimately helps you rankhigher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
3. Blog Marketing
Post comments on other blogs within the same niche as yours, which allow you to add a link in the comments section. These links can then be crawled by search engines, helping to point them towards your site.
4. Forum Marketing
Find forums online that are related to your sites niche and get involved within that community.Reply to threads, answer peoples questions, offer advice, etc. This all helps to build up your reputation as someone who is an expert within that niche.
5. Search Engine Submission
Search engines will eventually find your site online, but that can take a while. To speed everything up, you should submit your website to the most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo,Bing, etc.
There is lost of thing to do in off page seo. According to my experience i think forum posting and directory submission is the best way to maintain your keyword ranking in search engine If you are not able to write 500 to 600 blogs or article. If you can do blog and article submission on niche website then it will be definitely helpful for your website to keep in ranking.

amanwaa

Best way for SEO off page technique to maintain the keyword position below are-

Quora Answering
Forum Marketing
Daily social signals
Image listing

ScarletBrown

You can do the Guest posting. It is the best technique to maintain the SEO ranking. It is quality backlinking technique.

hiseespeark

Well I think for maintaining rank in SERP you can create Links from a Guest post which won't get deleted

LearnTheNew

To maintain the keyword positions of your website you must follow these off-pages SEO techniques
1. Maintain a blog with new trending topics related to your niche topic
2. share in Social media & Groups where their high number of member in active
3. Do directories submission & Social Bookmarking. The submission sites must be with high pr
4. Build linking other websites where the links are broken

Regarding
@LearnTheNew

ethelglover

Obviously social media marketing with unique, fresh content and article submission, blog posting are effective for you.

stephenrobes

Directory submission, forum posting, SMM creation and so on.

juliaann

Great discussion to have some different words from each other on "SEO Off page technique to maintain the position of keywords"

I recently heard by someone as SEO is going to change day by day & thing don't have value with SEO for examples:-

Directories & Social bookmarking have no more value as the thing. Forum posting is also streigyt which is going to lose value, for example, Most of Forum Posting sites give no-follow links & no-follow link don't have value according to Google.

So my point is... Do you Guys things. SEO OFF PAGE story is going to lose as they don't have much value nowadays.

younggeorge

SEO Off page Techniques

Best way for SEO off page technique to maintain the keyword position below are-

Quora Answering
Forum Marketing
Daily social signals
Image listing
Other than these you need to work on regular
Ads Postings
Social BookMarkings also.

LearnTheNew

At Present the best off-page techniques are

Q&A submissions - never create a backlink keep engagement {create a backlink from shorturl if needed} - no-follow links
forum submissions - solve other problems {never create a backlink account will banded keep engagement only}
Directory submissions
social bookmarking - keep an engagement
Create a profile creation with all free sub-domain CMS platforms {Ex: WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Blogger etc.}
Youtube commenting - never keep link (no-follow links)
Classifed Submissions
Content Optimization

Regarding @LearnTheNew

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.