Free copywriting course?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Can anyone recommend me some free copywriting courses that I can learn to gain my skills on this field! Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Tonysanders

Go to google and Enter " copywriting experts" Subscribe to their email list and download their free Ebooks and Courses.
One more tip. Gary harber is the best copywriters in the world. go study the Guy and know his copywriting.

lkovnih226

Google, Lynda or Udemy, you can find out some good copywriting courses there. :)

paul1129

paul1129
I have always found these blogs very useful.
CopyBlogger, ProBlogger, ContentMarketingIstitute & DailyBlogTips. DailyBlogTips is really good for beginners and the rest are good for advanced ones, specially CMI.

neubert95

Hey there! There is actually a blog that I found quite helpful, it's called "what makes a good copywriting software?" from neuroflash. It shows you how a copywriter works and what copywriting software you could use. There are many free testversions that you can use, so you don't have to use your money!

Hope this helped!

salesmanago

Check Udemy, it's platform where you can find huge amount of courses about almost every topic. There are many courses about marketing, social media, copywriting, SEO and more. And if you want to learn more about marketing automation, hyper segmentation or other, I invite to SALESmanago blog :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.