FaceBook block my blogspot blog

arnolde

Hi.
On November 27 I created a blog on blogspot. a free domain. A very serious blog, I publish local news and photos. There are 20 articles of very serious and high quality, my texts and photos. Everything was okay, I have a page on fb, groups and profiles through which I advertise my external pages and domains. However, facebook has blocked this new blog as a spam unwanted content. All links, 20 of which have been removed from my facebook page, groups and profiles because it is allegedly spam. Please help me. Is there a possibility for someone reporting because this notification is coming to us, other users have logged in and all 20 posts have disappeared. I apologized and sent a review of each post that it is not spam now waiting for the facebook response. Please let me explain some rules with links on facebook and where to share them. Thank you

JohnWeb

That is unfortunate. Sucks to see non-spam being labeled as spam. Good luck contacting Facebook support and figuring it out. Blogspot is a nice tool. You could create quality content quickly and well designed.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads