How good is Pinterest for brand promotion?

Nemanja

Premium Member
How can I promote my brand via Pinterest?
Have you created an account on Pinterest?
If yes, you can start promoting your services or websites by creating boards and pin your posts there.
Pinterest can work for any specific niches.

juliaann

Pinterest is good to go for brand promotion. I'm Pinterest user and using Pinterest for my own Brand & I'm happy with Pinterest efforts and features.

meettokhan

Pinterest is the best source to promote your brand. For promotion follow the below steps.

1- Find people in your niche and follow them and invite them to follow you back.
2- When people start following you, send them a welcome message and encourage them to see your pins and boards to share with their audience.
3- Help them too (As they also need your help to promote their brands.)

Thanks.

romanalexeevich198

To promote the brand pinterest is very good. You need to create an account, fill in information about yourself and your product. Then create a Board, arrange it and add "pins".

RyanChapman

Pinterest is the best social image sharing site to promote your brand. For promotion follow the step below:
1. optimize your image and upload with SEO friendly title, tag, description
2. Follow relevant people.
3. Promote Pinterest image via social sharing.

spoorti1509

Well, Pinterest is best platform to promote brand or business. so start promoting your services or businesses by creating boards and pin with any specific niches you like.

1. Image should be optimized and upload with some viral and SEO friendly title, tag, description
2. Always Follow relevant people.
3. Promote Pinterest image via social sharing.

LearnTheNew

Through Ad, infographics, images, videos, creating artboard by collect cool stuff in that artboards.
make analysis your niche topic holders how they promoting their brand

@LearnTheNew

ethelglover

How can I promote my brand via Pinterest?
Pinterest isn't only for life style bloggers and house painters. Implementing a Pinterest promoting plan for the business might raise earnings and new awareness. 50% of individuals made an order later visiting a Promoted pin and 67% say they have discovered a brand new new or product in content to the system.

lauratorgerson

Hi

Free promoting on Pinterest, It is possible to begin from creating boards promoting your websites or services and snare down your articles. Pinterest could do the job with any particular niches.

JoyFreak

If I am honest, I have been using Pinterest for a year now and I barely get any engagement or activity from anyone. In fact, I have only gained 2 followers since I signed up. Not sure how good it is in terms of

Sohani@30

Pinterest is one of the best platforms to promote any image & brand. see the following below links:

Pinterest is a sizable platform to reach desired audiences
Investing in Pinterest pays off long-term
Pinners are open to your marketing
Pinterest influences purchase
Pinterest drives significant referral traffic
Pinners have larger shopping carts
Pinterest informs you of emerging trends
Pinners have more purchasing power than non-Pinners
Pinterest can help your brand fit into someone’s life
People check their Pins while shopping in your store

HTH!

MarkMiller

Pinterest actually is great for Brand promotion, you can create different boards according to your products & start pinning with some good images. Although Pinterest is not for every kind of promotions, you need to keep that mind.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.