How Did You Make Your First Real Money Online?

hamlak

I am going to start this thread so we can all learn from each other. This post will be very beneficial to those looking to make their first dollar online.

I remember mine so many years ago. It still looks like yesterday.

I had just started building my first List, having learned that "The Money is in the List"

There was this new company / service online that needed Signups (people to sign up free for their service). They were paying $5 per Lead. I sent this to my then List of less than 300 people which I got from a newspaper classified ad.

Next I know people were signing up since it was free and my account was being credited. I kept mailing my list over a period of 1-2 weeks. In the end, I got 33 leads from my list.

That was over $150! I was hooked. That was how I made my first real money online. I say my first real money because prior to that, I had earned $6 from some newbie programs. Hahaaha.

So how did you earn your first real money online?

Feel free to share as we all learn from each other's experience. I believe someone will learn something from my own experience above. One is that List building has always been there and will continue to be. Why? Cos it works!

chongjasmine

I wrote articles and was paid $50 for them.

hamlak

I wrote articles and was paid $50 for them.
@chongjasmine, you may want to expatiate more on were you wrote the articles (site ink), so that other members here who may be interested can follow your step.

Thanks..

I wrote Guest for my blog and was paid $70 for them.
@buddymantra, How do you mean you wrote a Guest Article for your Blog? How were you, who paid you to write on your own Blog? Also was this really the first money you made online?

Kindly explain more, I am curious.

emililadjet

I sell natural progesterone by facebook ads (Drop shipping) and I earn over $ 400 by month
:)

ron13315

Way back 2014, I spammed any facebook group related to webdesign with my web services. Most of my regular client now are from facebook group. But be carefull now, because facebook spam filter is very strict now.

spoorti1509

Well, I had my own blog and after a lot of postings and struggle got approved by google adsense. Hence that was my first time how i earned through online

hamlak

Let us keep writing. Let us know how you made your first dime online. Someone can benefit from that. Cheers!

odysseus

Freelancing as a programmer on Upwork. Started about 4 years ago, have been doing it on and off since then.

Also created an Android app with Admob ads. Earned about $50 total, so not a really big success there.

Carolin323

The first money I earned on the Internet was the translation of texts. I know French very well, so I got a part-time job.

stephenrobes

Digital marketing is my first choice and I prefer them always.

Gh0st4unt3r

Affiliate marketing was for me back in the day before Facebook / Twitter / Youtube etc changed the way marketing strategies were done through social media then came SEO and google Algorithm changes, to this day have mostly development clients either for web development work or automation development.

Ish5501

I worked on Fiverr.com and then I earned 40$ from it. Then I made a blog and it generated me around 250$

Don't you try affiliate marketing on your blog?

LearnTheNew

I made my first online money through testing the websites & Apps as a freelancer

ThinkAgent

I made my first $ online with online surveys

Chancer

Chancer
My man!
You are one of the few - or maybe one of the few who admit that :D
I tried it too but by the time i found that, it wasn't worth my time - had a way better wage as a freelancer.

Made my first few dollars online with commenting though :D

Frappic

dropshipping. Still using this method. Already for 2 years

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.