Real Method to Get Any info You Want Online!

hamlak

I am new to this Forum but not new to IM or the whole MMO stuff. In fact I have been doing this for years now. So it is no more a myth to me.

I want to say that one thing I have come to realize is that you really need to learn and keep learning if you are going to make any headway online. The Internet keeps revolving at a very fast speed. You need to keep abreast in other to not loose out completely. What works today may not work tomorrow.

How do you keep abreast? By constantly reading? How? By buying ebooks or getting free info online.

The problem with above is that it soon gets expensive buying all the ebooks you see online. When you look for the free info, it is mostly unorganized and will lead you to info overload.

So what is the solution? You need to find a way to get organized info (info processed and packaged into PDFs online) using our good friend Google.

Let us say I need info on List Building. I can buy ebooks on this or search online for the above keyword which will result in so many free info (confusion).

So what do you do?

Just go to Google and type this info below:

List building filetype:pdf

Pronto you are rewarded with all the listings showcasing only PDFs on the subject of List building. Go through the results and download as much PDFs as you want. After going through the eBooks downloaded, you will be acquainted with List Building as a subject.

I used List building as an example. It can be any info you want. Just type - "Keyword Filetype:pdf" without the quotes into the Google search form and you are good to go.

For example, I want to get PDFs on Affiliate Marketing, I will simple type "Affiliate marketing filetype:pdf" without the quotes into Google and the results will be unlimited PDFs on the subject that I can download. I will just go through some of the results and save those that I like.

With the above method, I never have to buy any more eBooks online. I can get all the info I want online using the above method; thanks to Google. That is why people say Google is your friend. This is if you know. I know that you now know that Google is indeed your true Friend.

hamlak

I just want to add to this old thread. I wrote this piece years ago, when I was here. What I wrote is still valid. I will just add that a very useful resource that I use to get any PDF on any subject online is this one below:

www.pdfdrive.com

You can get all the PDFs you need there. Any subject that you want, it is all there.

Cheers guys. Let's keep reading and learning so that you don't get left out.

hipcat

The problem with above is that it soon gets expensive buying all the ebooks you see online. When you look for the free info, it is mostly unorganized and will lead you to info overload.
You will still have information overload though, as you will still be getting the info for free from many sources, some of which often give conflicting opinions.

Research is key though.

FJonson

Because of the amount of information, as mentioned by hipcat, it will be difficult to make a sample of relevant data. :rolleyes:

harrygreen90

I think your method of using Google to find PDFs on specific topics is a great way to find organized and focused information for free. By using the "filetype:pdf" operator, you can specifically target PDF documents related to the topic you're searching for, which can save you time and effort compared to sifting through a vast amount of unorganized information.

However, it's important to keep in mind that not all information available in PDF format is necessarily accurate or reliable. It's always a good idea to evaluate the credibility and reliability of the source before accepting and relying on the information presented. Additionally, newer information or updates may not be available in PDF format and may require additional research to find.

Overall, using Google as a tool to find organized information in PDF format can be a valuable resource, but it's important to use it in conjunction with other sources and to evaluate the information carefully before using it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.