How to drive traffic on a website from Facebook group?

davidlee21

Yes You can, But u have to create and maintain a fb group with members from the targetted country.

smcquade

You may interact in several other Facebook groups and send links to your website every once and a while. This should help you get a little bit more traffic to your site.

The other option is to build your own Facebook group. If you do, you can put a link in the announcement section.

spoorti1509

Well, you can be get traffic to your website from facebook group and it will be possible only when will you join relevant groups and you can also try to share your website page link in that particular group.
so when page members sees your link or post in a group and if they found it interesting then they could click on given link.
You can target specific niche groups and post. For example, if you are promoting weight loss products, search for weight loss and fitness groups for posting

CarolFields

You've probably realized you are not getting, In case you've already been sharing articles on face book with the purpose of forcing visitors to your site.

Niranjan Reddy

Yes you can invite and add members from the targeted country and post useful stuff to get more engagements.

SeemaIIMB

Hi
In my 20 plus years as a digital marketer, I have used Facebook groups as a source of traffic to my page and my website. Facebook groups are a great place to understand your target audience. Facebook groups essentially contain members who are like-minded and share similar interests. The first thing required to gain followers is credibility and the trust factor. You need to be seen as someone knowledgeable about the topic and willing to help fellow members. Slowly once you have gained a reputation of being a good source, you can start to highlight your blog or site. Here again, do not directly promote your products. Explain as to how using the product might solve their problems. Once people trust you, they will automatically value your opinion and are likely customers. Overpromotion may lead to being banned. Then again here and there subtly hint at it. At the end of the day, do not forget you are there to promote your site or product.
If you have any queries or look to discuss, I am happy to do so.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.