How to get traffic for my website?

Rob Whisonant

Start reading the forum. This topic has been discussed a lot. Plenty of information to keep you busy for some time.

nehaneetu

I am doing Search Engine Optimization after three years. I forget all the things which I followed. While starting first few days I got some traffic. after a week, I didn't get.
Start again with off page ; if your on page is perfectly ok. SPend time on guest post, article, Q &A , Forum and social media.

Aditi Barman

There are several ways by means of which you can attract relevant visitors to visit your site. Here are few -

1) Conduct On-Page SEO - Which include practices such as Title Optimization, writing Meta Description, Meta Keywords, creating H1,H2 & H3 Tags, Image Alt Tags, building In Context Linking, Context Analysis, Unique Page Titles, Use Keywords in URLs, robot.txt creation &analysis, Fixing issues identified in the web masters tools etc.

2) Get listed in online directories and review sites.

3) Run Social Media Campaign with hashtags in your post.

4) Create landing pages to feature your special offers with Call To Action button.

5) Use long-tail keywords to promote your site and products, as short-tail keywords have higher competition so it is difficult to rank them in Google. In contrast, long-tail keywords have lesser competition and one can able to rank them quite easily.

6) Conduct Email Marketing by sending newsletter and showcasing your latest offers and other relevant information.

7) Add content as a guest blogger which will sent out a positive vibe that you are active in your domain.

Hope you would receive a descent amount of traffic, if you follow these guidelines.

willsonrobin

Along with following the SEO off-page technique the thing you should consider in priority is relevancy. By making backlinks with high DA and relevancy there is more chance to get traffic on your site.

LindaSmart17

There are a lot of factors that have an impact on traffic. For getting high rank on Google you need to do On-page optimization.
(you can more information in articles about on-page optimization. Write in Google search keywords like: on page seo tutorial, onpage seo tutorial. First 4-5 articles will help you.

davidlee21

First, do On-Page optimization of the website this includes website pages URL and their keywords. See whether the site is optimized for mobile and also take a look site loading speed.
After On-Page focus on Off-Page, This includes building high-quality backlinks for your sites.

Tonysanders

First. Use Google planner or logtailpro tools to generate long tail keywords that have no competiton at al. If you find at least authoristy sites on first page of Google, please ignore that keywords. always diversify you market research and don't compete with brands and smart bloggers. get a new opportunity and create your zone. find low competitive keywords and write content around them. sometimes you will find hot keywords and no compeititon.

Spend at least 1 hour to find Great keywords to rank first page. one more tip. build some quality backlinks

Mark_Alfred

In present times, Guest posting is the best way to get traffic. You can use medium publications and other platforms which accepts guest posts. You have to keep in mind share only those links which is relevant to the content otherwise it is counted in spam. Forums, social media is another great way for the same.

schttrj

I am doing Search Engine Optimization after three years. I forget all the things which I followed. While starting first few days I got some traffic. after a week, I didn't get.
What niche are you operating in? Is it a blog, website, sales page, etc? If possible, show us your property. We might be able to give you a more specific plan.

LearnTheNew

Do off-page SEO Activites at present the working SEO activities are Directory Submissions, Social bookmarking, Guest blogging, forums, Q&A, video submissions and image submissions.

jessicabrown

There is a whole lot difference between the SEO 3 years back and trends that are in today before you go to take an action go and get industry insight first and the back to the real business

PaymentGateway

go to google and search for "Offpage techniques for linkbuilding" you will get your solution, try one technique for week then move to the second one.. Thanks

stephenrobes

Post and share your content and image that your site related more and more through different exclusive social media.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.