What free strategies can I use to drive traffic to my website or blog?

meettokhan

Looking help to drive quality traffic to my website. Please share working strategies

Rob Whisonant

Tons of great free ways to drive traffic. Here are a few.

Find where your audience hangs out and participate, help them. Make your self an expert in your industry over time. Someone people look to when they need answers.

Write articles that answer questions that are being searched for.

Use the search feature here to locate lot's of threads on this subject and start reading.

Hostens

The best way to get traffic to your blog is to write quality content on it. Make sure the content is unique and the site has all the SEO stuff set up correctly, so the information would be found in search engines fast.

Tonysanders

Hundreds of ways and methods to drive traffic to your website. people may tell you to try blogging, email markketing, social media sites like facebook, twitter and instagram. Well. the answer is always figure out one traffic source, one strategy, master it, learn its secrets and if it works and brings you traffic then move to an other. i think you need to start with Guest posting, its a way to grow your blog traffic to gain and retain visibility.

davidlee21

There are many ways to get traffic.
I would suggest Working on SEO both on page and off page.
And also sharing your blog on social media( pinterest and facebook)

You can also try on building an audience online may be fb group or fb page

prawalikaroy

SEO off page activities are free through which you can gain much traffic for your website.

romanalexeevich198

To attract traffic as a free method, you can use popular social networks. Find groups and communities that are as close to your theme as possible. To communicate and to gain subscribers.

johnmart

In online marketing advertising fields, there are many ways to increase traffic on your website. You can target Business specific keyword according to their targeted location. You can add content and sure help to boost traffic on your website. Used some tips that help to boost traffic for your website as -
- Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
- Target Long Tail Keywords
- Start Guest Posting or Invite to Blog
- Make Your Website Responsive & Optimize
- Publish Viral Content on Social Media
- Email Marketing or Advertise Online

hikebranding

If you want to drive traffc to your blog then you can use social media to drive traffic to your blog. Write some engaging and important blogs and find your audience in social media platform. You can also use Reddit to drive traffic to your blog.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.