Team building for customer support agents, what do you think about it?

archetypechasingXX

Hey you all,

I know this question is very specific, but let's suppose you have an eCommerce shop, but you have an offline team of customer support agents. I've already read about the benefits of team building, and I think it might be a good idea to implement it. I have a good help desk system, but I think that my agents could do a better job, based on the last reports on their performance.

I'm willing to try new things, you know, to think out of the box. What team building activities would you suggest? Has it worked for you?

Let me know your tips and experiences, thank you!

A_Gramm

In short words
The first thing it is culture. The team is an organization of people who share a common culture.
The second point are simple and understandable goals or rather challenges.
The third point are rules. The rules are uncomfortable but very useful.

MarkMiller

Building a team is a great way to work more efficiently, but it's hard to get the right people to work with, not everyone is good at teamwork you know.

-First, you need to pick the right peoples who can easily get used to working with each other.
-Good working environment is needed for each & every person who are working in an company & thus it also applies here as well.
-Divide the task equally to everyone according to their capabilities.
-Clear everything, what you want from them & what you expect.
-Build a good relation with them, it will always gonna benefit you.

Traffic

It is only done one way you use someones services then refer other work. If you do this many times with others with different skill sets then you have a team. Nobody is going to listen to you try to recruit on an idea as even if you did manage to recruit a team on promises you spent all the time on it and still dont have the work flow. Your team build could be as simple as spending $1000 on fiverr and finding your best gigs. Every day i receive emails from prgrammers offering me various whitelabel design and traffic services
seo experts etc. If you choose to use these services you still the one with the problem should they give up or not complete the projects.

If you just want to police your own staff your just wasting their time. Monitor performance by work generated. You either have team players or you don't there are test group activities should you wish to weed out your staff but it all has little to do with performance and the negative results you get are likely due to them not enjoying your activities. Intelligent people see what your upto and just get pissed off. Join the team train chuga chuga woo woo. haha
Better off offering courses that offer qualifications to further their advancements.

EvaMPerkins

In short answer

The very first thing it's civilization. The team can be an organization.
The points are struggles or targets.
The point will rule. The principles are uneasy but very helpful.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.