Can we rank on Google in top 10 position with less than 100 words of webpage content?

Shaytorn

Yes you can, but it depends on a few factors

Hi guys,

I am handling a website SEO but my client do not allow me to increase webpage content. Can I make rank website keywords with less than 100 words of webpage content?

All comments are appreciated!
The short answer is yes, but probably wont get the number 1 spot. Ever.

I have a competitor who has pages with less 100 words on each and he ranks in the top 10 for quite a few keywords. I was rather surprised by it but it proves its possible. I think the biggest deciding factor is how big the competition is for the industry and keywords you wish to rank for, and if you are looking to rank domestically or internationally. I also think that if the site is relatively new you might have a hard time.

Quality links to your site will be a big deciding factor.

Rob Whisonant

It's going to depend a lot on how competitive the keywords you want to rank for are.

What it sounds like is that your client really needs an education about SEO or you need to drop him as a client. If a client is not reasonable and will not let you do what needs to be done to perform your services, it's usually best to drop them as a client.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sky
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.