Unlimited Space and Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly Nicole

I don't see this anywhere else on the forum so here's a great time. I have been looking at some topics and people saying they want Unlimited Space and Bandwidth. Well I'm here to tell you there is NO such thing as unlimited hosting because no server provider has unlimited storage. Companies offer this to get more clients. However there is a thing called unmetered where your usage isn't monitored So please think logical start off with a smaller plan and as your site grows upgrade if your site grows.

Shirley_Sharp

Its all about space, if you have a min. no. of site with huge space in server it will surely performing in unlimited bandwidth's way.If you put many sites there in your space, surely after few times it will be heavy for server with that space and make you sites performance and traffic low.

whland

Unlimited Space and Bandwidth is just marketing gimmick and the host does actually have limits set in place it's just that they only know those limits or they're are buried in the TOS.

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.