Bitcoin price checker site

itarachiu

I had this website since 2017, it was looking very bad, no responsive design, manual click to refresh the price reloading the entire page, only 5 currencies... it was bad. Now I added more functions, price can be copied to clipboard+notification, all currencies possible, JavaScript to refresh the price without manual action and without reloading the entire page, responsive design. Today I update it because I was looking to my analytics and seems a few hundred users per month are visiting this site. The site gets some good position for some keywords and most users are coming from Bing.

https://1btc.to

It's just a bitcoin price checker, nothing too crazy!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I had this website since 2017, it was looking very bad, no responsive design, manual click to refresh the price reloading the entire page, only 5 currencies... it was bad. Now I added more functions, price can be copied to clipboard+notification, all currencies possible, JavaScript to refresh the price without manual action and without reloading the entire page, responsive design.
Good job but I would suggest to put List of currencies on FAQ box, it will be easier for users to check price.

Today I update it because I was looking to my analytics and seems a few hundred users per month are visiting this site. The site gets some good position for some keywords and most users are coming from Bing.
Maybe you got a bit more traffic from Bing, but as I checked your website traffic tools, it has low traffic month recently.

itarachiu

itarachiu

The currencies are in the right because is also more natural for the hand on smartphones. Site has 2 good positions, for exact match domain "1 btc" and "1btc" and "bitcoin price right now" which generate about 8-10 clicks per day only from Bing. Cheers!

spendsimonsmoney

I agree with the live chart addition. The website is very good but it would help to make it look more complete.

Otherwise it's pretty simple and good, which is then point I guess

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies